It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Sentences for 4 Texans Convicted of Brutal Attack On Black Man (moved from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
ohhh, just watched that vid of that nig-er sucker punching the white guy, boy there would be a hangin if that happened where i lived. thats why i moved out of those monkey infested holes. i want to see him come up here and do that he'd have his "cool nig-er ass knocked out boy!".

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
"your clearly a rascist"

While i think this is a little ridiculus beating the black guy and making him even more retarded and leaving him on an ant hill,lol. far worse has been done to white kids by blacks and it never makes the news and certaintly no senators are "outraged" by it. this usually happens in urban areas where it is to costly to prosecute all the blacks. In my opinion what goes around comes around. Im sure this wont be the last we hear of things like this. These kids should be grateful there is a strong white community behind them.

5 mentions of race in 6 sentences (I think, with your bizarre use of grammar it's hard to tell) - you're a racist.

I also note you find beating a retarded man 'laugh out loud' funny. So you're a callous, violent racist too!

I'm beyond being angry with you, I pity you and your ignorance. I also pity any decent people who have to share town, county, state or country with you.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
souljah, dont start you dont live in this country so you got no room to talk.
Here is a prime example of how many times whites are targets of crime yet it is never called a hate crime.

wcpo.com...

Tell me, what's this country coming to when decent whites can not even get married in a CHURCH!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I see; four white men attack a black men, not four white men attacked a disabled man, or four men attacked another man, etc. WHy bring up the issue of race in this incident? Is it because it happened in Texas? Either way the guy was beaten badly. But there must be some logical reason: maybe all the harmful stoners that need to be jailed are taking up the room?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

souljah, dont start you dont live in this country so you got no room to talk.
Here is a prime example of how many times whites are targets of crime yet it is never called a hate crime.

wcpo.com...

Tell me, what's this country coming to when decent whites can not even get married in a CHURCH!

PLEASE - Spare Me your Threats!

Have DARE you threat ME - is that Your last Resort before you PULL YOUR GUN?

Cant you find any Powerful Arguments, and you resort to the Arguemnt of Power?

Are you and Three of your Friends gonna JUMP ME, and kick my AZZ?

Youre pathetic, just like the link you posted is pathetic - trying to compare a thief at the wedding to this Crime, commited by these 4 WHITE guys.

Man, you REALLY pissed me off, and if you are going to be SO Ignorant in the future with your posts, you are going to be the First Guy on my Ignore List.

I am glad I dont live in the same State as you, the same Country or even in the same time zone.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I dont believe i threatened you and go ahead and put me on ignore, spare me the time i have to spend replying to you. I posted that link to help explain the racial tension in america. Whites are often the targets of crimes in america whether its because they think we have money or its just a good time to get back at whitey.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Neither that story nor the video linked to earlier show anything, it shows crime by black males. What exactly is this supposed to prove? Justification for your anger towards your own inadequacies?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It shows black males have a tendency to commit violent "hate" crimes. Simple as that. look at the prison populations around the country, for a MINIORITY that take up the MAJORITY of prison cells.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It shows black males have a tendency to commit violent "hate" crimes. Simple as that. look at the prison populations around the country, for a MINIORITY that take up the MAJORITY of prison cells.

Well that says it all the right there, I mean you've just established beyond a shadow of a doubt better then anyone else could just how backward your views are. Its sad really.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

...there would be a hangin...

And there was. This member is banned.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Don't feed the trolls...

It just encourages them.

Edit: Although destroying them outright is always preferable to letting them fester.
Does ATS feel roomier? Is it just me, or can we all stretch our legs a bit more?

On topic: This was a fight between some individuals. The four men ganged up on and beat up the man, and they left him on an ant hill to boot. The fact that the man was black doesn't matter, in my mind, it's the nature of the crime that deserves to be punished. I think the disposition of those defending this ruling also speaks volumes about the nature of this case.

I think hate crime laws only serve to further divide us into groups. What we need is unity, not enforced, antagonistic, cohabitation. The fact is, a lot of people are racists and bigots. We're that way partly because of our society, and partly because of our genes. We can't legislate approval, or love, or respect, all we can do is punish those citizens who harm their fellow citizens.

I think the damage they did to the man, and the cruelty of their act speaks for itself. If I was a judge, I would have ruled much differently.

And to counter what someone said earlier, we DO vote for judges.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
He got banned just in time to save me from getting banned. I've had good times in Dallas and Houston but I'll be damned if I'd get off the beaten path in Texas. If a red-necked deputy doesn't goad you into defending your dignity some a--hole hay-seed will try to spit tobacco on your car and you might end-up in jail for beating the sh-- out of him.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It happens to every race. What about the lady that was literally 'gangbanged' by the four black guys that was in the news awhile back?

What about the Norteno-Soreno feud?

All I'm saying is that yes, an outrage to justice did happen, and maybe it was race-related, but c'mon, I don't see how this relates to the overall discrimination of minorities in america?

-wD

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't think the article was brought up because it simply happened. The article was brought up because of the light sentences they received. How long of a jail sentence do you think the perpetrators received in the articles you mentioned?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
This shows how F*** up our Justice system is and how F*** up some of our judges are. heck we don't even vote for our own judges! we should be able to!

In Texas, we DO elect our judges, although the Democratic party in Texas wants to have them appointed by the governor or special commity.

Here's some links

www.lwvtexas.org/PDF%20Files/IS_JudSysE.pdf

www.dailytexanonline.com...

The second is an article from the Daily Texan (or "deadly toxin"), the student newspaper at the University of Texas, about the texas system, and the moves to bring it "in line" with "the rest of the country:"

Keel's appointment to a judicial position is unusual not only because he is a Republican in a seat traditionally held by Democrats. State judges in Texas are elected, not appointed, in an increasingly controversial judicial selection system.

Your welcome.

Now why don't you be a good citizen, and go down to the library and learn how they do it in your state.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

...there would be a hangin...

And there was. This member is banned.

Damn SO I was gone all day and didnt get a chance to get this little Klucker

top topics

<< 1   >>

join