It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelians, What do they say about the other ET's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I know this has been batted around somewhere on ATS before, but I'm not able to find it.
What do the Elohim, of the Raelians say about the other EBE's that are reported. Do they give any advice on dealing with them?
I'm really just curious.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I'm really just curious.

A cult is a cult is a cult regardless of the subject matter or claims. Why humor the sickos who run it?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just wish that more of these people who claim to have been visited by aliens would have similar stories or basically the same story when it comes to the different alien races and their intents on Earth. It seems like one abductee will say the Reptilians control everything, another says they're mean and live inside the Earth, another says Greys are running the show, etc.

The whole UFO community would be better served if a majority of its members would agree on one fairly consistent explenation. I also think it would move us closer to "full disclosure" from those who know more than us. I know this is a seemingly impossible task, I just think everyone would benefit if we had a rock-solid explanation for as much as possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Rasputin13

Well said, I agree. However, ignorance abounds in lack of education. STILL, a cult is a cult is a cult. Anybody can see what a cult is. You don't have to believe or know anything about alien life to know what a cult is.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
hey man, there are probably a crapload of threads relating to them if you do a search know i saw a raelian thread the other day...

so where thats baby they cloned hahaha.

new topics

top topics

join