It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tories may be wiped out after the Election - Serves them Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: gortex

I would love to think Labour are going to wave a big mad magic wand once they are in power and fix the place.

But I'm not holding my breath even if i will vote for them to get rid of the current administration.

Maybe we need new parties for this new millennium.

That actually represent the will of the people.

As opposed to whatever the feck constitutes politics from the current cockwombles on all sides of the political aisle.

'left' / 'right' , 'labour'/'torie', it's all the same. Two sides of the same corrupt coin. All politicians are self-serving. It's just theater to keep the dumbed down masses lulled and divided.

For whatever reasons they like the masses divided. It's in every country, not just UK obviously. It's a game maybe to them, psychopaths enjoying others at each other's throats, population control, maybe just plain control, or they don't want us focusing on them. Or maybe all of the above or none of the above, but I do believe it to be so.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well, you do know a lot about deception, ile give you that.

UK politics is broken RT.

But ile take our multiple-party system flavor of democracy.

Over whatever the heck Russia is punting and attempting to call the will of the people.

Every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays.
It's the party system that has broken our democracy. We need independents who vote for what their constituents want.The party whip is all part of the uniparty deception.
But seeing as your a Labour voter voting for more of the same this will go over your head.
It's acts put in place by your messiah Blair that has ruined this country. The Tories continued with them,hence uniparty.
I always knew you were a red,card carrying Labour Marxist.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

It's the party system that has broken our democracy. We need independents who vote for what their constituents want.The party whip is all part of the uniparty deception.

Voting for the independents wont get rid of the Tories simple as that, because they dont have the numbers and you know that.

But seeing as your a Labour voter voting for more of the same this will go over your head.

Might be over my head but the ball is going through your legs.

It's acts put in place by your messiah Blair that has ruined this country. The Tories continued with them,hence uniparty.

A stupid unsubstantiated claim, at least you are on form. LoL

Actually, i think Tony Blair is a war criminal and have said so on many an occasion, same with George Bush.

I always knew you were a red,card carrying Labour Marxist.

That's funny generally you are screaming about how i support the SNP.

Make up your mind. LoL

www.theguardian.com...
edi t on 19-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

'left' / 'right' , 'labour'/'torie', it's all the same. Two sides of the same corrupt coin. All politicians are self-serving. It's just theater to keep the dumbed down masses lulled and divided.

So i take it you don't vote yourself?

I don't necessarily disagree with some of the points you are making but nonetheless, in a democracy, voting is a fundamental right, it's a way for our citizens to actively participate in shaping the future of the nation.

Or at least that's how it's supposed to be.

Unfortunately politics is somewhat broken, and a lot of that is by design.

Nonetheless, it's better than the alternative.

Casting a vote in this day of age seems to be about choosing the lesser of two evils.

Essentially you are voting for the side you ultimately think will do the least damage.
edit on 19-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The likes of Russia and America make politics about names, Putin, Biden/Trump and in the UK Sunak, Starmer, Tory or Labour. It aint about names it's about policies/manifestos, just who has the best intentions for the majority of people, what the people want. AND that is the main and only reason that should matter, but Labour and Tory are playing with their party hymn sheet and that is what's bought the apathy of the people.
It sticks out a mile with our governments silly little infighting rather than running the country and more importantly handing out billions to their mates (which leads to their back handers) for utterly silly stupid vanity projects like the HS2, or providing useless safety equipment for the NHS. They get found out but absolutely nothing gets done about it.

But what stinks more overall, we as Christian nation ( believe it or not we called ourselves "the church of England) are fastly becoming strangers in our own land.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join