It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom of the MAGA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm guessing you just got bumped up to "Ultra MAGA".
Good for you!

Oh and trust me when I say that most won't let you guys live this one down. You support him so unless there is some outcry towards the stupidity that is Donald J. Trump. I will just assume you all are lock step with him.
Prove me wrong!
edit on 30-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That was a good one, I mean the Phantom of the Maga. It's more funny than hostile. If all the political ads were witty and imaginative like that, the election campaigns would become more civilized. Unfortunately, we aren't yet on that level so for now on we must do with poop flinging chimps.

And I absolutely adore the Phantom of the Opera, by the way. The best musical ever, along with the Cats.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am embarrassed for you.

Actually I'm embarrassed for you and the other vitriolic Trump supporters on this thread for the response to what is just a part of the election circus , the "How Dare You" being spouted in this thread is beyond Greta Thunberg level and to be honest confirms what most people already think about Cult 45 members.

Happy Easter.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm sure you know who I am. And I always found you to be more right of center. And over the years you have been called many things and I just do not get it.
Hell you make me look like a crying liberal but somehow you got lumped with them.
It's whatever I guess but intriguing.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

I think it's because we've gone beyond politics now and deep into Cult of Personality territory , Trump supporters seem to define people in "with Trump or against Trump" terms , if you say anything against the Dear Leader you are the enemy.

Never thought I'd see it in America , but here we are.
edit on 30-3-2024 by gortex because: grammar

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Check pm

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: watchitburn

Not surprised you would be supportive of the pedos over at the LP.

"if you aint one of US you're one of them"
You don't have to be a Liberal to see the wrong in Trump.

You see that's it, you believe you understand your own fallacies as being right and having merit, and everyone else will think the same way you do, because your fallacies make sense to you due to your own twisted self prideful standards, ie; "You don't have to be (something) to see the wrong in Trump". But you do have to be something. There isn't anything wrong with Trump, only in your own mind.

I suggest you stock up on Lithium Carbonate. It helps to get back to normal and begin hating those who are actually causing you harm.
Without it you are having these delusions.

For a real life example, look at the gone berserk prosecutor going after Trump with a mile long list of conflicts of interest, then gets caught embezzling state funds for lavish trips and cruises.

Without her lithium carbonate she believes she has done nothing wrong, or more importantly, that because she is going after Trump, everything is justified including committing crimes herself while attempting to prosecute him for no actual crime, while she commits the crime she's prosecuting HIM for. (Now that is like cartoon level full retard).

I'm betting your leaders in Aussieland would like to add lithium carbonate to your water supply anyways, so either way you'll be covered.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Trying to attack Trump bringing up age and senility is probably going to backfire.

Bringing up anything against Trump is going to backfire.

He can simultaneously lead the cult following to oppose the 2030 Agenda and evil WEF while giving their keynote speech twice in 2 years.

You could literally get a video of him randomly beating up a special needs person and people would say it was deep fake CGI or he was within his rights.

And that's only a little bit of satire too.

There is no story to tell or evidence to reveal that would tarnish his character or reputation, that would be believed. He is effectively as impervious to doing wrong as the person he may indirectly compare himself to again today.

The systems been rigged against him for so long it is like his golf handicap. 2 adjusted from who the hell really knows. But he wins tournaments and is certainly not the type to overstate or exaggerate something for self-serving reasons.
edit on 31-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You see that's it, you believe you understand your own fallacies as being right and having merit, and everyone else will think the same way you do, because your fallacies make sense to you due to your own twisted self prideful standards, ie; "You don't have to be (something) to see the wrong in Trump". But you do have to be something. There isn't anything wrong with Trump, only in your own mind.

I suggest you stock up on Lithium Carbonate. It helps to get back to normal and begin hating those who are actually causing you harm. Without it you are having these delusions.

I think that response to the quote you used exemplifies my point in the quote that you used , thanks.

I'm betting your leaders in Aussieland would like to add lithium carbonate to your water supply anyways, so either way you'll be covered.

Except I'm British not Australian , but it's OK I've only been here 15 years.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

edit on Mon Apr 1 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join