It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Blasey Ford in the News Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   
WHY is Christine Blasey Ford suddenly in the news again? I don't get it.

She is the woman who, decades ago, went to a teenage drinking party, drank some beer, got herself felt up in a make out session, then decades later tried to scream that attempted rape happened so as to make it that Justice Kavanagh couldn't be on the SCOTUS bench. And she got caught lying on the witness stand a few times while trying to make the claims.

So why is she suddenly being trotted out again and being given parties by Hollywood etc??

What is the agenda here?? There has to be one. They wouldn't suddenly resurrect her for no reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

She has a memoir coming out. I'm still on the waiting list for Britney's memoir at the library. I doubt there will be a waiting list for Christine Blasey Ford's memoir.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Her book deal.

Her book was just released, which I'm sure was timed for the election year because there's only 2 or 3 book presses left. You have to get a slot scheduled way in advance.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Oooooohhhhhh .... she's trying to sell a book!
That explains it.
Who the hell would read her drivel?
You've gotta' be pretty brain dead to believe her.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey, member that time she said she had so much trauma from things unrelated to airplanes that she could no longer fly. Well, I guess selling a book is just too important for her to stay on the left coast.

Thank the emptiness of space that she has the support of Hollywood rapist, and pedos. ...and those upstanding Democrats.

/s

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's possibly the most important and most dangerous election year in U.S. History. More at stake than ever before. More desperation on display than ever before. The nervous side is digging up every old grave in existence. Every Red Herring and Diversion is necessary this time. 🤤💡

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

She is the woman who, decades ago, went to a teenage drinking party, drank some beer, got herself felt up in a make out session, then decades later tried to scream that attempted rape happened so as to make it that Justice Kavanagh couldn't be on the SCOTUS bench. And she got caught lying on the witness stand a few times while trying to make the claims.

So why is she suddenly being trotted out again and being given parties by Hollywood etc??

What is the agenda here?? There has to be one. They wouldn't suddenly resurrect her for no reason.

Best part of CBF's story is: there was never any proof of anything ever offered, even in an official Congressional Hearing. No proof she was even at any party anywhere. 😀

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

She has a memoir coming out. I'm still on the waiting list for Britney's memoir at the library. I doubt there will be a waiting list for Christine Blasey Ford's memoir.

Ahh yes it's a book sale PR set of events !! Next comes a made for TV 3 part mini series!! ☣️

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Oooooohhhhhh .... she's trying to sell a book!
That explains it.
Who the hell would read her drivel?
You've gotta' be pretty brain dead to believe her.

Every Liberal Library will buy dozens of copies. 😃

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think I have it. She is going to claim Trump raped her in a department store years ago. She doesn't remember the day exactly but it was in the late 80's and it traumatized her.

top topics

join