It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new strain is a bad one

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Of course you can vent...I know the struggle...my little bro was an EMT for years before he got out for a medical IT gig. Masks do greatly reduce how much you spread your germs...its just not enough to block the incoming stuff. Kinda why they don't wear surgical masks on labs with dangerous stuff...it takes much more to prevent germs getting to you a opposed to them coming from you.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

This is what my wife had said too...day 5 she thought he fever had broken and was on the mend...then later said it was back again. Now specifics that it was only bad at night but suffice to say it waned in effect at some point then came back. It was after that I strongly advised a visit to urgent care to inquire about antibiotics. That did the trick within 24hrs...she barely has the cough now at all...I got home a few days after she was better.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

University of Michigan Medical Center. There were nurses and OR docs smoking weed outside the suite. Scrub again, go back it. Laughing, music playing, pizza boxes off in the corner....

You don't want any uncovered mouth coughing, spitting and smelling of salami breathing into an open body cavity. Masks are all we got...

How do I know those Trauma personnel were smoking weed in the middle? Because I smoked with them in the Physician Library in Trauma. 1993.

Just saying...barrier. Poor 1... but it's about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

ok, glad to hear your wife is well now.

As for me... its day 8 now and I still have the coughing and flem shxt during the night... well i did last night anyway... will see again tonight...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join