It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race Car Crash at Ponies in the Smokies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I went to a drag race event for Ponies in the Smokies, a car show that lasts all weeks for Mustang owners of all generations.

This car was fast! He got midway down the track, juiced it a little too much, started sliding and couldn't recover. Look at the time board as he crosses the finish line! He crashed, spun out and was still spinning when he crossed the finish line.

The driver is OK, except for maybe a broken heart. He was already planning on how to fix it before it even got on the trailer.

I dont make any money off these videos, I just do this for a hobby and like sharing them with you all here.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInvisibleRedneck

Spun out trying to find that crowd......

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

It was actually a decent crowd there, considering the track was rented out for a car show taking place 35 miles away. I was pretty surprised how many people were there. On the left side of the track is the main spectator area. It was a good 90% full. I think they just had the other bleachers closed off for the event. I'm gonna go back in a month or two and see how packed it is for a regular event. A buddy of mine is taking his dad's old falcon there to race, it's called "Hubert Platt's Georgia Shaker III"

He was movin' on, though. Crashed across the finish still going over 70mph.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I don't really care for them doing that to the Mustang brand. They could've easily called it something else, made a few aesthetic changes, and kept the Mustang brand designated to a sports car. Corporate greed.

new topics

top topics

join