It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the End, for US leftist dems. Truth Gate: Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: ADVISOR

Pea-brain liberals will cheer and celebrate when the Supreme Court rules in late June that former Presidents can be put on trial for things they did while they were President.

Then they will cry and whine when President Trump does exactly what the Supreme Court enabled, 7 months prior to him being sworn in!

It would be funny to see them rule against immunity, but Trump gets elected and pardons himself anyway.

Then uses the ruling to wreck Biden, Obama, and Clinton.

The left will need to unleash their summer of love
V 2.0, that’s all they’ll have left.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You mean like churches and states for instance?

Sure, in some cases.

Thanks for helping me to come to a better understanding of the full scope of the issue.

edit on 19-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
To help setting the off topic discussion that occurred, I would like to share just one, of hundreds of articles specifically detailing the pedophile ring within the Government. It's not fake, there's more going on than media outlets will mention. We know they're being told to not discuss this.

Any one can search and verify it, denier's are enabling it.

This one article, can be found detailing arrests;

BOSTON — Three people have been charged with running a sophisticated commercial sex ring in Massachusetts and eastern Virginia that catered to well-connected clients such as elected officials and military officers, federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
NPR Report

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

No problem IndieA.

That one's is a doozy.

And its not just an American dilemma nether.

Child marriage laws in some nations can quite frankly be rather horrendous.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I talked about this months ago, but many just do not care to know. Ignorance is a bliss.

One of the biggest reason the border was wide open and why the sex trafficking cartels has gone from 1 million annually to billions thanks to bidden and democrats.

I will no dare to say that democrats are the biggest sex and human traffickers in the world.

They are enablers and facilitators.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
To help setting the off topic discussion that occurred, I would like to share just one, of hundreds of articles specifically detailing the pedophile ring within the Government. It's not fake, there's more going on than media outlets will mention. We know they're being told to not discuss this.

Any one can search and verify it, denier's are enabling it.

This one article, can be found detailing arrests;

BOSTON — Three people have been charged with running a sophisticated commercial sex ring in Massachusetts and eastern Virginia that catered to well-connected clients such as elected officials and military officers, federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
NPR Report

I was just reading a horrible wiki article about a guy named Dean Corll, who was a serial killer of boys just like John Gacey. Basically at the same time.
Apparently while investigating these guys they found connections to a huge trafficking/ slavery ring that included a lot of federal bigwigs, and an immense number of members. They supposedly had a mountain of evidence that the federal govt took, and promptly disposed of.

I’m starting to think there’s never been a time when the US govt and Europe and Asia didn’t have this kind of thing going. Seems like a permanent wing of the deep state elites swamp.
edit on 19-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Lets face it, who else can afford to buy children from cartels, only the rich and powerful, they get away with crimes against humanity and never see a day in jail.

They need to rot in hell.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Lets face it, who else can afford to buy children from cartels, only the rich and powerful, they get away with crimes against humanity and never see a day in jail.

They need to rot in hell.

No telling how many billions of dollars and thousands of women / children changed hands in Haiti. Everything was for sale down there, and the Clintons were terrific brokers running the whole thing.

But complete lawlessness and corruption can’t exist for long. The whole damned country has collapsed into anarchy and chaos.

But the US deep state has probably run this game many times on every continent and island.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Is interesting how fast we were in Haiti affairs the last time they had a coup, but this time they are let it burn, I guess is the best way for the dirty corrupted clintons and associate to pay security to go and get rid of any records tied to them.

Is despicable what the elites are doing and are capable of doing.

And people think this will never happen with our politicians, many people are just too ignorant to realize what is going on in our nation.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If we don't see this stuff die for gold backed currencies, then they will be able to do to us like we think they do to the Chinese citizens. We, like the common Chinese normie, would be subject to social scores and 15 minute cities.The noose tightens on the innocent.

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: kwaka
Nothing new, no smoking gun evidence. As for where it is going:

Australia’s transition to a fully cashless society now in full swing as major bank closes all physical branches

The changes, they're happening faster and faster, and on more extreme levels. It's hard to keep up. I'm fighting anxiety as I read some of these threads and posts. It's difficult to imagine that in a few short years, 1984 on steroids will be in full swing and people will be holding their heads crying 'what happened'.

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
I genuinely feel sorry for people that think the Left is on the verge of "ending" or being defeated in some way.

Ya'll said the same thing when Trump won in 2016 and look where we are.

In fairness, liberals thought conservatives were down for the count when Obama won in 2008.

Both sides repeatedly make this mistake.

And you're soooo right.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The Rothchild Family Controls the MSM , you seem to be Only Aware of what they Want you to Know ...........

www.theorionlines.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And that's called wishful thinking.

You seem to take advantage of what clearly amounts to nothing more
than humor. And that does nothing for your argument. You also
keep siting a lack of evidence when in both our worlds evidence
is obviously fickle at best. A lack of evidence proves nothing especially
innocence. But you knew that.
edit on 19-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

"Pizzagate" is a conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle, falsely claiming that the New York City Police Department (NYPD) had discovered a pedophilia ring linked to members of the Democratic Party while searching through Anthony Weiner's emails.[1][2][3] It has been extensively discredited by a wide range of organizations, including the Washington, D.C. police.

Pizzagate was Qanonacrap SchrodingersRat.

It's been debunked as nonsense, so there is that.

Well accept the owner ended up being a Pedo for real!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I would love to have that link? lmao

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: Justoneman

I would love to have that link? lmao

The spin doctors will keep it back, but there was a conviction of one of the employees. The debunking didn't stick.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

A lack of evidence proves nothing especially
innocence. But you knew that.

Someone once said that "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
An OLD Q Post .........Hidden in Plain Sight......

Your vote matters.

Well that's a lie. (unless you interpret this vague slogan to refer to how it matters for individual politicians who will get your vote, but that's not how people who fall for that slogan interpret it; slogans are vague statements that are typically used to express positions or goals. Because of their vagueness, they are easy to agree with. It's one of many propaganda tactics.)

And an ad for voting:

We don't have democracies, we have corporate republics, where the types mentioned by economist Schumpeter, and Professors Nelson, Olin and Galbraith below have the most power (seemingly, cause in the end, they are still slaves to their master and their greed*).

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Every nation has its ruling class, even though that group may be divided into different political factions. However, many observe that the power of the military elite in every nation should not be underestimated. Former U.S. Ambassador John K. Galbraith describes the military establishment as “by far the most powerful of the autonomous processes of government.”

*: Jesus said: “No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other. You cannot slave for God and for Riches.” (Matthew 6:24) “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (verse 21) Context: “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures on the earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal. Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” (verses 19 and 20) One can store up incorruptible treasures by making a record “in heaven” (that is, with God) of fine works. The fine works of a Christian are those that benefit others. The most beneficial thing we can do for another person is to help them to know the truth about “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Eph 1:3) and then to help them serve Him.
edit on 1-4-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

... you seem to be Only Aware of what they Want you to Know ...........

That seems to be the case for everyone here, and at least 99.9% of the world's population. With the understanding that I interpret "they" to be referring to these types:

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

And the one they slave/work for, "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31) and "god of this system of things" (2Cor 4:4), "who is misleading the entire inhabited earth" (Rev 12:9). Including the "men who speak lies" mentioned above. “But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar.” (Romans 3:4)

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

4:28: Maybe that's the reason more than a dozen comments of mine were censored in Feb+March on this forum.

My bet is still on the phenomenon predicted and described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4 though, quoted in my previous comment. In other words, people don't like them (it's not 'tickling their ears', and they do not want to "put up with the beneficial teaching" that is in them, especially when they are not my words, but God's words), and moderators oblige to cater to the visitors of this website, or the type they prefer to attract or cater to (the bigger market, the "at least 99.9%" I mentioned in my previous comment; and making sure their ears are tickled when they read threads and posts on this site, instead of facing reality and the truth, especially when it's about them, the visitors, and when those truths are inconvenient truths, hard/inconvenient to face about oneself, hard/inconvenient to admit to, even to oneself, I'll add a scene from Davos from GoT talking about "hard truths" at the end of my comment now). Those who are “always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Tim 3:1-9) Those who assume to be teachers of others but are “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings* [or “obsessed with arguments”] and debates”, things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.*—1 Tim. 6:3-5 (*: “envy, strife, slander, wicked suspicions, constant disputes about minor matters by men who are corrupted in mind and deprived of the truth”)

For “the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.” (John 3:19-21)

“If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers”. (2 Cor 4:3,4)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

"Pizzagate" is a conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle, falsely claiming that the New York City Police Department (NYPD) had discovered a pedophilia ring linked to members of the Democratic Party while searching through Anthony Weiner's emails.[1][2][3] It has been extensively discredited by a wide range of organizations, including the Washington, D.C. police.

Pizzagate was Qanonacrap SchrodingersRat.

It's been debunked as nonsense, so there is that.

I only brought it up as it was a topic that wasn't allowed to discussed "in the open" here at the time and the thread was moved to RATS. Remember?

The other reason I mentioned it is that those scum Podesta brothers were never held accountable for the detestable things they said and did.

They should be woken up every morning and beaten senseless. And Tony Podesta's brother should be made to live like his artwork. Beaten down, degraded and hopeless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join