It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religious propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I was just watching tv and happen to catch a program about christian rock events. I cant believe how a church or group of christians can use things like rock to promote their beliefs. It seems more and more christian beliefs are being displayed in music,, on television, and on the radio. To me this is propaganda, I know we have freedoms but when something you dont agree with is in your face all the time, it is sickening. This country seems to be splitting at the seams, if your not christian your nobody. I know many people who donot believe in these beliefs and I know there has to be more out there. People you need to take a stand for yourself and stop this propaganda, or else it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well music and and Hollywood have a big impact on the younger generation in this country.

The music industry makes lots of money on these trends, the music is most of the time something undesirable for most parents.

Most people like music regardless if you are a religious follower or not, parents will rather have their children go to a Christian rock event that a regular music event.

Its nothing wrong with that you have the choice to go or not at least the choice is there.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ncbrian211,I couldn't agree more!

reason is that God has not changed.......He is the same as from the beginning.

If a True Christian beleives that some sort of ''MEDIA'' is what will make people see the TRUTH then all is lost...
To truly want God.......one has to SEARCH and find Him...

To suffer ........is when one can expect to begin his/her search.......and i'm not talking about suffering as in........bored or nothing to do....but to truly suffer with your soul.....reach out and THIRST for goodness and not for gaining the world with it's artificial means....
helen....

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If you want to see another side of the propaganda exposed look at www.goodfight.org it shows the satanic influences of rock, rap and country music.

There is more propaganda than Music there is kiddy shows, Left Behind series, Chick Bible tracts, etc.

I am Christian and I agree with you on some points, such as taking a stand and stopping the maddness, atleast not contributing to it. If you don't agree with it, or don't like it, I recommend not contributing to it, just ignore it. When some one stops you and tries to "witness" to you. Smile and say you are not interested, and/or a a firm "No Thank you!", if they say anything, just ignore them and keep walking, don't engage in an arguement.

While Christian punk rock groups will come and go, Jesus remains the same.

top topics

join