It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should former President BIDEN Be Charged With First - Espionage Act Violations -or- Treason.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
What an EVIL OLD GOON. President Biden took what people are saying about American deaths caused by his illegals, and comes up with this LIE..

Joe Biden HAD THE NERVE to stand at the podium, and say Donald Trump is the cause of Covid19-related mental problems, because he did not take care of the people he swore to serve.

Dementia Patient as President: dailycaller.com...

It's obvious he was covering for TheVAX injuries produced under his own (present and continuing) Policies. πŸ˜€

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

President Trump and Congress needs to expand the justice department by 300% after he's sworn in!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WeMustCare
What an EVIL OLD GOON. President Biden took what people are saying about American deaths caused by his illegals, and comes up with this LIE..

Joe Biden HAD THE NERVE to stand at the podium, and say Donald Trump is the cause of Covid19-related mental problems, because he did not take care of the people he swore to serve.

Dementia Patient as President: dailycaller.com...

It's obvious he was covering for TheVAX injuries produced under his own (present and continuing) Policies. πŸ˜€

Also, President Biden confided to MSNBC yesterday, that he gets all juiced up, when he hears President Trump speak.

m.youtube.com...

I think the showers with his daughter Ashley were a hint that Biden is not right in the head.
😳

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Wait,

It isn't southerners. It is the Cabal.
I realize you mean the Ds but the Civil war was really about states rights and not JUST slavery. The North used righteous indignation to end slavery and that was good. The other thing was the Dems were taken over by Marxists at that time IMO. Gen/POTUS Andrew Jackson would hang them all for treason if he were here.

They funded the civil war but are not southern people. WE love God, Family and this nation in that order here. The Dems that were in TN changed parties to R because the D's here are commie and they had no choice. We are a Red state but for Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga. The hills surrounding Nashville and Chattanooga are full of Conservative values and loaded with common sense. Common sense is not so common in the USA anymore too. You need us to stay this way. Don't lump us in puleassse ma'am!

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Mike72
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yup, Covid-19 was Nancy's Nuclear Option for Mr. Trump ....

I believe that’s exactly what it was.

I hope to god it comes out because that would be the end of the Democratic Party and all of the America hating traitors.

You say that, but we already had to fight a civil war against them once, they lost but are currently running the USA...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

I entirely agree with you that The last Civil War was the killing off of State's rights.

Lincoln was installed by people like JP Morgan under the guise for stopping slavery, but it was actually all about killing the 10th Amendment... because Northern bankers.

Which is why they got rid of him when the job was done.

I've nothing against a Southerner... my family fought on both sides of the war.

Still got family down there.

I was just pointing out the Democrat part of it...

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
FYI

For those who say Joe Biden is too old to be arrested and tried....

In 2022, this 101 year-old man went to trial, was found guilty, and received a 5 year sentence for aiding the murder of innocents.

Source: www.npr.org...

President Joe Biden is younger than 101...He also aided/enabled murders of innocents. How many years would be an appropriate sentence for him? (Assuming SCOTUS says former Presidents can be charged.)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He's totally guilty of tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, etc. as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join