It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry Suggested World May Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Cut Emissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh my God. Seriously. How freak'n stupid are these people?

John Kerry, the Biden 'climate Czar' suggested that everyone would feel better about Russia invading Ukraine and slaughtering the Ukrainians, if Russia would just cut it's climate emissions. Our tax money is paying for this morons salary!

John Kerry Ripped for Suggesting World May Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Cut Emissions

President Biden’s outgoing climate czar, John Kerry, is being mocked for suggesting that the world might “feel better” about the ongoing bloodshed in the Ukraine war if Russia cut its emissions.

“Russia is one of the largest emitters in the world. If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce emissions,” Kerry, 80, said during a foreign press briefing in Washington, DC, on Tuesday.

“Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what Russia is choosing to do at this point in time.”

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kerry is now a 100% total LooNKooK 🤣🤣🤣

Millions of dollars wasted on this mental case.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'd feel better about John Kerry if he would not be flying all over the world in jets trying to promote the climate change BS. I try to be somewhat environmentally friendly, which is hard being there is so much plastic covering everything. I bet Kerry doesn't even recycle anything. His environmental impact is a thousand times my environmental impact. Seems like the politicians that push this climate change stuff are the worst offenders in the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The world would be a better place if all these know-it-all politicians/lobbyists/elitists actually cared, actually worked for a living.
If that happened, the situation in Ukraine would not exist.

Nuland, biden, mcConnell, Kerry, Sunak, Bergoglio, Gates, Soros.....go away.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
roflol 🤣

Oh and wake up people!
Here's Kerry in Russia 8 years ago.
WAKE UP 🤣

edit on Mar-07-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡☢️

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sounds par the course logic of these clowns and the citizens in line paying their way into clown school.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I wished we lived in a universe where it was required to slap stupid people.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd feel better about John Kerry if he would not be flying all over the world in jets trying to promote the climate change BS. I try to be somewhat environmentally friendly, which is hard being there is so much plastic covering everything. I bet Kerry doesn't even recycle anything. His environmental impact is a thousand times my environmental impact. Seems like the politicians that push this climate change stuff are the worst offenders in the world.

Technocrats have a responsibility to shepherd the rest of us through life because they know better and with the responsibility come benefits the rest of us do not deserve.

You are missing the point entirely by fixating on the enormously large environmental foot print of elite Technocrats like John Kerry; they have no choice but to have that foot print because they are doing the good work of helping us all and they have the entitlement to enjoy themselves at the end of the day.

Not to mention that people like John Kerry pay a premium for the pollution they creat. They have the money to pollut more thab the rest so why shouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wished we lived in a universe where it was required to slap stupid people.

Hmmmm, I was thinking of something a little harsher.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: rickymouse

Technocrats have a responsibility to shepherd the rest of us through life because they know better and with the responsibility come benefits the rest of us do not deserve.

You are missing the point entirely by fixating on the enormously large environmental foot print of elite Technocrats like John Kerry; they have no choice but to have that foot print because they are doing the good work of helping us all and they have the entitlement to enjoy themselves at the end of the day.

Not to mention that people like John Kerry pay a premium for the pollution they creat. They have the money to pollut more thab the rest so why shouldn't they?

Got it. So no leading by example huh? I gotta say, that's one piss poor excuse you made there. Which is the same ideology those clowns follow.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think that was high level sarcasm.

If it wasn't, I kind of feel sorry for him because he is susceptible to being BSed by the entitled people

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Russian tanks and trucks have their emission reduction systems removed when heading into battle. Putin is cruel to the planet isn't he. From Kerry's perspective, the deaths are understandable. Dirtying the air is not.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Did you forget to add this at the end of your post??

/sarc

new topics

top topics

join