It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump navigates every roadblock in front of 2024 campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Trump urges moderate Republicans to leave the party.

“We’re getting rid of the Romneys of the world”

Moderate Republicans will rather give vote to Biden than Trump

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

LOL , " the Romneys of the world” are Not " Moderates " but Rino's ............

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Only a RINO could ever vote for Biden at this point. If you can admit you would rather vote for Biden, you are not ideologically a Republican.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

"Swamp Queen" doesn't sound like a winning nickname.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
New RNC leadership has just been elected.

The foundation is being laid for making America even greater than it was the last time Donald Trump was at the helm.

www.axios.com...

Now it is critical that the Senate become MAGA majority, and the MAGA majority of the House is increased.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
RINO's never voted for Trump. THEY betrayed the party they said they were loyal too...and never were. I have posted this so many times it is sad.

Look at who has run in the last 30 years. Almost exclusivly establishment and if they were not they were attacked. Romney/Ryan.McCain.Kerry. Dole. They created the illusion you had a choice.

They screwed up in 2016. 45 was never meant to be POTUS. Ever. In 2020 they made sure he was not there. The only non-establishment candidates to me in the last 30 years were Palin, Edwards and Perot on a ticket. The rest hate the common person.

45 got more votes in 2020 then 2016. This is why the count for Biden was so high. It is mathematically impossible what happened.

In 2024 Trump is going to have more votes than 2020. This is a fact. No one is running from the GOP. Those who were never aligned are leaving. Look at how many GOP are not running anymore.

Sorry if it does not fit the MSM narrative.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
RINO's never voted for Trump. THEY betrayed the party they said they were loyal too...and never were. I have posted this so many times it is sad.

I can't have it my way -- so you're a RINO.

It's getting really old and ridiculously annoying.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No. That is not what I said. I said they betrayed those who they stood for. Their Constituents.There is no way you can tell me that the people who voted for McCain were happy when he could have ended the ACA and instead tried to stand up to...the president from his own party. There is a reason certain people have been censured and it is not the MAGA movement doing it.

That is a media boogeyman. I know Republican who hate Trumps attitude but would never vote against him because of the insanity on the other side.

You are right, it is getting really old and ridiculously annoying that they continue to get elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join