It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose we divide humanity into two branches.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
When do we ge to decide someone is incapable of love? There are stories of redemption all around us, people changing, healing from trauma, etc. This is a well intentioned but very tricky suggestion.
edit on 29-2-2024 by maferoxy2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Blessed are the blind.

There is evil in this world.

None sees it as it is.

The day they come out of the dark and show themselves, if ever, you're all in for quite a shock.

But oh well.

Heed my words as you wish.

What will be will be.

Good Luck.

^_^

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

None sees it as it is.

And your blindness shows

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I see what you see BrotherKinsMan, you are not alone.

I do not usually post and was not intending to come back on but I have the perfect example I can share.

For those who cannot see please think about the following: What will happen if you put a finch in with a Falcon?

They are both birds but they cannot live together peacefully. The falcon was born to be a predator and knows no different. To be safe the finch needs to hide and keep away from the falcon and those like it.

On this Earth there are predators and there are prey; there are givers and there are takers. If we live with predators we will be their victims.

However, there seems to be a campaign to get people to believe we are all one.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

There it is, two groups.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thanks and to add..

The Owner of the crops chose how to handle the evil among his good and not the servants. Metaphor for God does the culling and we are to leave that alone. The leftist miss this because we are also to not allow the wicked to roam like a wolf among sheep. Humanity has traditionally parted with governments that put a boot on the throats of it's citizens. That is how we got to be a nation and we came together. The issue we have now is we are apart because of huge lies that some people wish to believe involving the dishonest leftists and their RINO helpers.

originally posted by: ntech620
Actually Jesus Christ gave a parable on this very subject. And the best I can figure out it looks like the dual harvests kick off in the next 10 years or so.

Matthew 13.

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’
28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’
29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
At no point in human history exists a time where there is no one driving division and hate.

Always, some protagonist or other promoting enmity and conflict. Often claiming this the will of some god or prophet or other.

All the better to see love and all it's proximities shrivel and die.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan
Let us acknowledge and accept this, if you will, so it may enter our collective consciousness as Truth, and grow with each thought.

This is Islam talking. You don't have people who love nothing.

You have people who know to forgive you for hating them for not wantng anything you have, who are not a part of your collective submission.

Let us separate and cleanse ourselves of this malice.
They may call themselves whatever they like, but in my eyes they are no longer human.

Can it be what you mean is they are infidel?

How do you propose "we" cleanse ourselves of infidels? Should we be telling the police?

I hope everyone out there realizes minds like this contrive to hate on purpose because they hope to create a sinful rapport and cheat on their exams.

Forgive. Love with equanimity.
From Recovery Dharma, 2nd. ed:

"Regardless of my wishes for you, your happiness is not in my hands.
All beings are responsible for the suffering or happiness created by their own actions.
May you find a true source of happiness.
May you find peace exactly where you are. "

edit on 3-3-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

edit on 3-3-2024 by Solvedit because: format

edit on 3-3-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

I loathe your assignment of my thoughts to this particular religion...

If you so choose the passive route, so be it.

Be blessed and may you live a prosperous life.

But there are those among us who would so dare take action in ensuring a better future for all our brothers and sisters.

We are all responsible for our own suffering.

And so, you can accept and suffer for as long as you'll allow it.

Or you can stand up and say no more.

Where is this evil so I may reject it from my land?

What are the ways to recognize this foe?

What tools may serve me in defending my own against this sort?

Your choice.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What are the ways to recognize this foe?

What tools may serve me in defending my own against this sort?

Your choice.

Oh maybe I can help you with that.

You know when driving along the autoroutes of your region, there are a few certain exits, that are heavy, and you need to get in line way earlier than usual.

There you spot 'em : that little black Audi, that zooms along the highway all the way up the the verge of the exit, then cuts-in aggressively, forcing their way into the line, essentially stealing a place from 40 or 50 cars now in back of him.

Cars with families, crying hungry babies, people needing the bathroom, late, doesn't matter.
One has decided that they are the most important one, and sending a FU to the inferiors.

What of the manager, who disciplines the single parent, for being 5 minutes late to work ?
Is it not clear that they have sold their soul, for whatever, to serve a soulless corporation, and have no shortcomings about the pressures put on the single parent, or a person battling other problems ?

I suspect that once they realize we have won, they will accept their rehabilitation assignments, and end-up joining our ranks.

Your choice.

I choose Love brother ! !

ATS : A different look at freewill

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Humans can be split into two categories.

Those who Love.

Those who do not.

We cannot, and should not coexist.

You are not GOD.

I need to apologise to all and rephrase my words...

You are not God to any but yourself, for I am responsible for mine.

And Why choose Love or those who do not? That implies Neutrality and not the opposite activity which is Hate.

Use Positive Energy to destroy Negative Energy all around including the self. Then it's Free Energy for ALL.

A bit like "Give & Take". It will always suck if someone is always taking. Choose "Give & Receive" instead, it has fluidity which needs less Momentum to start and stop the reciprocal action in favour of rotational motion. Wheels r good.
edit on 4/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Hate holds passion, which at the root is caused by stimulus applied to something loved.

It's not so hard to slip up and feel hatred, we all do it.

But to entirely shut off love is a feat you've likely never witnessed knowingly.

Apathy is closer to the opposite of love than hate is.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

But to entirely shut off love is a feat you've likely never witnessed knowingly.

Apathy is closer to the opposite of love than hate is.

My Mother in a nutshell.

It's why I disconnected, chose Love instead, remained human and never take cr*p out on those in the present for the things in the past.

Cheers, Friend.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

My sympathies to you my friend.

That you had to live without knowing a mother's love for her lack of expression (or straight up lack of feels, I don't know her), is heart breaking.

The fact that despite this, you actively CHOSE to channel and express your love, however you see fit, is a testament to the determination of mankind to grow towards progress.

I salute you my friend.

Yours is a great victory, and by no means a small feat.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HighEQ

But we're much more like the corvids.

Sometimes we'll kill the finch for fun and on another day we'll gladly take the piss out of the hunting falcon. Genuinely colourful little critters that everyone demands must be black and white.

To speak metaphorically I'd say the neighbours in the upstairs flat are not very nice and they should keep their fighting to a minimum. I hope they get evicted

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
At what point do we deem someone incapable of love? Redemption stories are abundant, showcasing people evolving, overcoming trauma, and transforming. While the intention behind such judgment may be good, it's a delicate and complex notion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join