It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Rothschild dies aged 87

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
The Rothschilds die, so does Israel.)))

Israel gets surrounded and attacked. The attackers' massive troops, Including Russians get smoked instantly. Scripture says their tongues cook in their mouths, and their eyeballs incinerate in their eye sockets. I wonder what causes that to happen in the near future. Stay tuned!

Those who bless Israel will be blessed. Those who curse Israel will be cursed. Did you hear the Turkish speaker cursing Israel in his speech? He collapsed with his curse on his tongue in a massive heart attack, he died shortly thereafter.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
in the other thread, it was stated that Jacob was a 33rd degree freemason. Does anyone have the lodge number he belonged to?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
in the other thread, it was stated that Jacob was a 33rd degree freemason. Does anyone have the lodge number he belonged to?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Those who curse Israel will be cursed. Did you hear the Turkish speaker cursing Israel in his speech? He collapsed with his curse on his tongue in a massive heart attack, he died shortly thereafter.

edit on 27-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I can see the resemblence in his nephew who I met through correspondence with him at my old fraternity. His Nephew is a nice guy...businesslike for sure, but a pretty decent person. He does not act prestigious or spoiled rich like at all.

He is a go getter for sure. But seems to be a decent person.

I am not saying his uncle is good, never talked or corresponded with his uncle. I do not know his uncle at all and don't know what he is like. I Can't judge a person on anyone without first hand knowledge. Rich people are not all bad, some are pretty decent people. I never met my frat brothers uncle nor did I discuss his uncle with him in the E-mails I sent him regarding lawn party one year.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: network dude

I have to admit that was funny. Im glad I wasnt drinking coffee

top topics

<< 1   >>

join