It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Golden $400 Sneakers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS COLLECTION GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?
+
NO. GetTrumpSneakers.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. 45Footwear is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. 45Footwear uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

Frequently Asked Questions 😃

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

[bold/]“I never said that Trump supporters are poor. I said that most Trump supporters are not wealthy. And that's true. Most are just average people.”[bold]

Being MADE poor due to Xoe Rob’em Blide and his Mary Men Band of Communists!

Yes, I’m tired and I crack myself up!

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What the HELL are you talking about? ... That's what is reported on tv.

Right. Like I said. So again. Was it MSNBC that repots on how poor trump supporters are or was it some other network? CNN maybe?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Right. Like I said. So again. Was it MSNBC that repots on how poor trump supporters are or was it some other network? CNN maybe?

You cut up what I said and did not post it accurately. So here it is again. I never said Trump supporters were poor. I don't watch MSNBC or CNN so I have no idea if they called Trump supporters poor or not. What the hell are you talking about?

What I actually said ....

I never said that Trump supporters are poor. I said that most Trump supporters are not wealthy. And that's true. Most are just average people. That's what his donation levels say. Most are just average size donations. You get a few mega donors ... but most are average. That's what is reported on tv.

Geeeeeze ...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder where they're made

Guess I'm the only one then.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This is according to an eBay listing so take it as you will 🤷

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I've been unable to find official word on where they are made neither has anyone else it seems which leads me to suspect that it isn't America , I've seen mention of maybe Portugal or Spain but that's not official.

Details on where the shoes are being produced are not disclosed on the company’s website. Manufacturing details have not been made available.
www.inquirer.com...

If they were made in America that information would be front and canter of the advertising given Trumps stance on companies outsourcing manufacture of their products , can't help feeling double standards are at play but the faithful don't seem interested.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You're probably right. The shoes are a pre-order so we probably won't know for sure until they ship and someone reads the label. Boy, if it's China you guys are gonna have a well deserved field day!

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Boy, if it's China you guys are gonna have a well deserved field day!

I doubt Trump would fall into that one , I wouldn't be surprised if it is somewhere in Europe.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not to be outdone, Biden releases his own shoes -

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks like Kamalama is jumping on the bandwagon -

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yeah .. that's pretty much what got her the job she's in.
That, and the fact that she's half black. Or is it one quarter black?
I can't remember.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Yeah .. that's pretty much what got her the job she's in.
That, and the fact that she's half black. Or is it one quarter black?
I can't remember.

Her family owned, bought and sold black slaves, so by Leftist standards, she's a white supremacist.

<< 1   >>

join