It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't even know about this yet it seems like the answer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok we all know that Biden isn't good. They don't have a good alternate candidate and so Trump may seem like a shoe-in. Why isn't anybody who is a Democrat doing this?

In the lead-up to the 1964 GOP convention, then-Pennsylvania Republican Gov. Bill Scranton famously branded nominee-to-be Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater a loser, claiming "unbelievably poor" prospects – leading moderates to rally behind the governor as well as a "Stop Goldwater" effort.

Scranton's supporters, however, failed to collect enough votes at the convention, and Goldwater went on to become the nominee – losing in a landslide to Democrat Lyndon Johnson.

www.foxbusiness.com...

I mean, I think anybody who is a Democrat who had the balls to do a stop Biden campaign would get some positive publicity at least.

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They are all taking orders from elsewhere, and none of them will go against the plan.

originally posted by: Shoshanna
Ok we all know that Biden isn't good. They don't have a good alternate candidate and so Trump may seem like a shoe-in. Why isn't anybody who is a Democrat doing this?

In the lead-up to the 1964 GOP convention, then-Pennsylvania Republican Gov. Bill Scranton famously branded nominee-to-be Arizona Sen. Barry Goldwater a loser, claiming "unbelievably poor" prospects – leading moderates to rally behind the governor as well as a "Stop Goldwater" effort.

Scranton's supporters, however, failed to collect enough votes at the convention, and Goldwater went on to become the nominee – losing in a landslide to Democrat Lyndon Johnson.

www.foxbusiness.com...

I mean, I think anybody who is a Democrat who had the balls to do a stop Biden campaign would get some positive publicity at least.

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

MSNBC hasn't told them this is OK.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My guessing surmises that Jill Biden will, a month or two before the convention, make a public announcement stating that due to poor health, her husband will not be able to run for a second term. That period of time, that month or two will give the Democrat machine the opportunity to float various other people for the public to consume.

This will draw the focus of the mass media as names and personalities are washed across the media landscape until the time of the convention.

Then, at the convention there will be rousing speeches and energy creating propaganda offering the appearance of ground swell, grass roots acclamation and after numerous votes and ceremony, the party will arrive at a consensus as the best person to not only defeat Trump but also be a voice and face of the party for the next decade.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

My guessing surmises that Jill Biden will, a month or two before the convention, make a public announcement stating that due to poor health, her husband will not be able to run for a second term. That period of time, that month or two will give the Democrat machine the opportunity to float various other people for the public to consume.

This will draw the focus of the mass media as names and personalities are washed across the media landscape until the time of the convention.

Then, at the convention there will be rousing speeches and energy creating propaganda offering the appearance of ground swell, grass roots acclamation and after numerous votes and ceremony, the party will arrive at a consensus as the best person to not only defeat Trump but also be a voice and face of the party for the next decade.

you spelled cemetery wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nice

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I myself think Joe originally was only supposed to be a one term President and Kamala was supposed to be the 2024 candidate. But then they realized Kamala was too unlikable. So Joe is just hanging around long enough to prevent a zoo of Democrats from running in and ruining 2024 for them. And the powers that be in the Democrat party can pick the candidate.

Now the question is who will they pick for Pres. and VP.

Michelle Obama? Gavin Newsome? Maybe a rematch of Clinton vs. Trump? The Dems really don't have a bench this year do they?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech620

Well according to Karl Rove Obama doesn't like politics and didn't even want Obama himself to run. I have my doubts about many of Karl Rove's opinions over the years so.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Gavin.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Collectivism is a b****...

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

edit on 2/9/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join