It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[insert title here]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am formerly Tindalos2013 and have decided to take the opportunity of the recent wounding that ATS has been stricken with to start afresh and remain with this second account iteration.

Previously on...

I enjoy writing and continue to work on the world building of my dark fantasy adventure stories featuring Mary Dragora. When I am not writing I enjoy feeding my brain with learning about the Sumerian culture and have adpoted myself as a Tiamatian, someone who reveres those wonderful Sumerian deities. Their stories echo throughout time, shaping civilizations for good or ill.

As of recently I have begun hobbying with Warhammer 40,000 and my armies of choice are Tyranids and Chaos Space Marines. I have plenty of models ready to build and paint to keep me busy for a few months.

Additional pursuits include learning about esoteric literature and of the application of chaos sorcery in every day life, and making digital illustrations.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Warpstone

Writers contest

There is still time; If you had that designation once before and want to get it back or attempt for it again...

Happy Holidays

edit on 29-10-2023 by crowf00t because: sp.

new topics

join