It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to be clear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiefsmom2
a reply to: quintessentone2

No, it isn't
And I do not understand why you do nothing but argue and talk down to everyone here. Superiority complex?

I don't ever call anyone out like this, but damn. There are a lot of wise members that have been here for a long time that you continually berate.

It's gotten old
I'm sorry

She quickly ran over to RN and stuck some crap about the poor mistreated trannies into the thread about ATS.

Makes things worse wherever she goes.

It’s obvious that every person over there was not happy to see her show up. But they’re all pretty nice and haven’t said so, yet. So she keeps taking over the conversation.

She’s the heir apparent to Silly and Annee. Next gen annoyer.
edit on 26-10-2023 by blindmellojello because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Davidthesecond

This wasnt a business, it didnt generate any revenue. It was some rich dork's hobby.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone2

You are nothing but a vile pos that incessantly berates men, because you're either too ugly to fvck, or too fat, probably both and have developed some weird hatred of males. You intentionally take the opposite side of every discussion and drag out what should be a 5 page discussion to 20 pages by using circular arguments while being completely wrong at all times. You are a troll, and when i called you out on it, your lord and savior, DTOM rode in and post banned me because i dared insult a woman on here.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EvenOlderCarpy

Shutting your snaggle toothed mouth when you weren't part of the conversation, may also help, limey.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

You intentionally take the opposite side of every discussion and drag out what should be a 5 page discussion to 20 pages by using circular arguments while being completely wrong at all times. You are a troll

Yep, so sick of this they/them/it/q running their diarrhea mouth all the time with senseless drivel, never knows when to STFU. It’s like watching a stupid little dog going in circles chasing it’s tail for hours on end. Constant straw man arguments, asking stupid questions just so someone will give them attention, derailing threads, zero common f’n sense and on and on they go page after page repeating the same # over n over n over………. Seriously, STFU already troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join