It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Attack Plans Found - Targeted Israeli Elementary Schools and Youth Center

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This world deserves an asteroid strike if this is how evil men are.

The murdering and rape of women and children is cowardly evil. Even more killing of woman and children is evil.

Fight like men you cowards!

This is truly evil, God is watching!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Look Parker and Stone have influenced millions with their work, there is no need to pin this directly on them.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

The discovery of an enemy plans falling into the wrong hands has a long history in warfare

During the mass Allied parachute drop in Holland, September 1944, to seize vital bridges was betrayed when Germans discovered the complete operation plan in a crashed glider Giving the Germans ability to thwart the Allies

The fact that HAMAS operatives were carrying copies of the plans on what to hit is not that unusual considering that most HAMAS types are not rocket scientists and probably needed them
edit on 14-10-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic

Spoken like a true conspiracy loon .....

You do realize that mail from the cargo hold was recovered from the street around WTC as was the flight manifest listing passengers and seat assignments being blown out of the plane on impact

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You seem awfully angry at someone for just telling the truth. You could use that emotionality to learn about the world and make it a better place, but it's cool. Take it out on me
I understand.

PS: Isn't it strange how every single time a country (Germany in the 30s for example) kicks out the central banking family, absolutely horrific things happen? Germany, Iran, Iraq, Russia, Afghan, Libya...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, though. Have a great day

a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Glitterjunk

I am angry whenever people commit atrocities.

Will you be angry or blame the victims if it happens on US soil?

Or will you be cheerful and say it was the rich people's fault and the people who commit atrocities are not to blame?
Like happened with BLM people who rioted/looted/set a building on fire with families inside (yes this happened, look back at my links, where thankfully no one was burned to death)
Will you say the people who do these things are the innocent victims
and the people they kill,maim, burn alive are justified fodder?

Latest headline: FBI Director Chris Wray warns of spike in reported domestic threats linked to Israel's war against Hamas

Will US victims be to blame if it happens here? Will you send similes and say chill if your family and friends are next?

I correctly predicted war the day of 9/11, and we had one that lasted over 10 years.

With the mullahs calling for death to America, and worldwide jihad, I think, sadly, fearfully, that war is once again inevitable. Especially after the many terrorists have crossed the southern border illegally who take the deranged mullahs seriously.

So yes I am angry. You can live in denial and think that what Hamas is doing to innocent children and raping women is justified because of banking practices or because they are the wrong religion or hold the wrong citizenship in your opinion, but I don't.

People like the Harvard students who think what Hamas is doing to innocent children and raping women in the street is ok are encouraging the mentally ill, deranged, who think they are doing jihad. They are not rather they are simply acting out sick fantasies like you see in most of today's video games that have trained young men to behave in the most egregious ways, and are totally off their rockers and not at all religious or devout.

But you can send similes and think their behavior is justified, but I don't. I don't find it cute. I don't blame bankers of the world for a mentally ill contingent killing children at will and raping women and burning people alive. Yes it makes me angry. I understand war and the consequences of war.

www.shorenewsnetwork.com... today's news

FBI Director Christopher Wray has issued a warning to Americans in the U.S. regarding an increase in threats from Hamas-linked militants. That warning was heard in New Jersey, home to one of the largest per-capita Jewish populations in America.
Where is your smiley and telling me to chill, or do you think bankers are to blame if they are brutally attacked and the attackers simply innocent victims?

news.yahoo.com...

Wray acknowledged the increase in threats due to the “heightened environment,” calling for increased vigilance and requesting that police continue to share intelligence and observations.
All the fault of bankers and those who commit Jihad are innocents?

As a person who spent over 50 years as a military "dependent", I can smell trouble coming.

Sad thing is this trouble DEFILES good Islamic believers who are horrified at what is happening and this behavior DEFILES the name of Allah by saying it is the will of Allah they kill children, rape women, burn people alive. That DEFILES their religion. This too makes me angry, yet you respond with a smiley and blame bankers.

But you say the truth is a smiley face and all is ok to chill and blame bankers. That people who kill children, rape, burn people alive are to be excused. Like many excused rioting/looting/burning buildings with families inside excused BLM rioters as not to blame but the victims of their behavior were to blame.

Sadly this seems to be a prevalent idea among liberal college students, liberals in general and Democratic Congresspeople. So you are not alone in giving atrocities a smiley face and telling people not to be angry but chill, the victims deserve what happened to them. We must understand and sympathize with those who commit these heinous acts. Sorry that kind of attitude makes me not just angry but furious. Makes me wonder about their mental status and what it means for my friends, neighbors, and fellow citizens. Makes me terrified of those who believe this behavior is justified and what they will do, and who think this behavior is moral.

edit on 10/15/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The tragic thing is that this behaviour from the Islamists is not in any way errant in terms of the tenets of their religion - they are not acting beyond the remit of Islam as it was preached to them by Mohammed, who began life as an epileptic caravan raider in the Arabian deserts, and ultimately became a warlord who was in fact a paedophile also, who encouraged his men to go into battle with "their penises dripping with semen & their swords dripping with blood". That is the abhorrent nature of the Islamic creed, it is entirely a bloodthirsty & subjugating creed, designed by Satan himself & delivered in disguise as an angel of light (Lucifer pretended to be Gabriel to deliver the Koran to Mohammed). One of Allah's 'most holy names' according to Mohammed is "The Greatest Deceiver". In Christian/Jewish tradition we are taught that it is inconceivable that God would lie, that it is literally impossible for him to lie. And so the only candidate for whom revealed the Koran to Mohammed, is the 'Great Deceiver', Satan himself. The 'Father of Lies', as he is known in Christian tradition.

We are not dealing, therefore, with rational, fundamentally decent people, when we deal with a group such as Hamas or Isis. We are dealing with the progeny of Satan, in a very literal sense. They are steeped in Satanic ideology about the need to slaughter & destroy Jews, Christians & 'idolaters' (Hindus & Sikhs, etc). The entire purpose of Islam is to destroy peaceful peoples, and in particular to destroy the peoples of the Judeo-Christian world, because as Lucifer knows full well, that is where salvation arises, in the prophecies & fulfilment of the coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Therefore the only stance to adopt with respect of the Islamists, is defensiveness, with preparedness for warfare to curtail the destructive tendencies of the Islamic hordes as & when necessary.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
These terrorists spend time gathering info on where and when children would be gathered so they could slaughter them.
They and their supporters are vile.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Those television talking points don't stand up to actual history, though.

It's ok, take your time.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glitterjunk

Those television talking points don't stand up to actual history, though.

It's ok, take your time.

Since I don't watch TV news at all, but read a variety of news sources. I especially like and favor international news which often tells the truth and doesn't have skin in the game. Well I have to admit I do pull up the local news channel for the weather and watch the local news channel when there is bad weather.

So please educate me about my TV talking points, maybe they are copying my posts - with sources.

It's ok, take your time sweetie.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join