It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derivative Time Bomb during FEMA Test Tomorrow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: KSDakar01

Ready.gov

We test because we have too. What do think!.
You're welcome.

Responder
FEMA/DHS
Adv Life Support

Thank you for your service

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Youre welcome... We were all here before FEMA/911.

Police, Fire, Emergency, Med Corps, CERT, Search, Rescue and Recovery....already here doing much the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
And here we are, two days later. Despite literally being buzzed by my phone when it went off (long story, I was sick and forgot to turn it off and was dozing with the da?! phone sitting next to me), Iā€™m not dead yet and my fever, that started on Tuesday, is finally down to a more manageable level of less than 100.0. Iā€™m so glad the zombie apocalypse is not upon us.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

The gun thing? Easy. I was carrying down in Katrina.

A person with a firearm could not be easily identified thru State Police...systems down.

So ..we generally have to treat them as "armed unidentifiable un-verifiable" citizens. In mass casualties....SECURITY for all responders 1st, then the public.

Negative fedboy
Security for myself and my family first.
Show me in the constitution where my right to bear arms is dependent on your system working to verify and identify.
I'll wait
In the meantime why don't you provide the agencies written procedure for dealing with armed, unidentifiable, unverified citizens?

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: arkansasstone

You're aware parts of the constitution are suspended in lieu of natural disasters, mass casualties to secure public safety. You obviously knew that.

And...you can and will be locked up and disarmed...and released. It's not against my rights as I carry 24-7 for 40+ years since '74...but the safety of citizens.

I am a Captain, Incident Commander, EMT....and I can and in fact was disarmed as we worked Katrina.

Educate yourself. Knowledge is way stronger than yours and my guns.
edit on 10232931America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2023 09:35:29 -050035202300000029 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You're aware parts of the constitution are suspended in lieu of natural disasters, mass casualties to secure public safety. You obviously knew that.

And...you can and will be locked up and disarmed...and released. It's not against my rights as I carry 24-7 for 40+ years since '74...but the safety of citizens.

I am a Captain, Incident Commander, EMT....and I can and in fact was disarmed as we worked Katrina.

Educate yourself. Knowledge is way stronger than yours and my guns.

Show me in the constitution where it is allowed for government to suspend it in case of "disaster or public safety ".
I'll wait
Educate yourself.
My love of constitutional rights is way stronger than your love for uncle sugar.
You may be disarmed commander fedboy.
I won't.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I don't have to. The Constitution is constantly being tossed like nothing, ala Treasonous Trump and Buffoon Biden. I respond to people like you. The ability to disarm the public? Let me educate you:

You're not getting any medical or transportation on any bus w your family to be "saved-fed-moved-to-safety" while armed.

You will get it back, but the safety of that group of people is foremost...and has changed since 911.

It doesn't suspense rights indefinitely...just momentarily...and to temporarily disarm those carrying legally just for 1st determination of who's who.

Everyday our Constitution and Bill of Rights are being ripped to shreds. This is one thing prob a really good idea.

Just mentally speaking? Do you know how many crazies are out there mixed into the fold?
In evacuations...you're not carrying guns...I've been disarmed so many times like during Katrina...2 days later, got it back, strapped it and went to work saving folks...

Many of those folks, legal carriers. Establish identity, get em back. The public? Not so much if you haven't legally registered that firearm or just own it w/o concealed license.

It's all about public safety not constitutional rights. I'd look into your rights you think you have while calling for help.

Here is your and my reality: If you call for help...I'll run not walk to save you every time. But if I see a gun, I'm jumping back 10' till you...alive, injured or dead....are disarmed.

You cannot wrap the Constitution around you like a blanket...that blanket has many, many holes....

You will not, ever...be left armed. Not you, not Me. Nice guy, Bad guy....clueless guy. Your "rights" DO NOT OUTWEIGH PUBLIC SAFETY. Ever.

Consider yourself educated...

Best

Y

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Logical fallacies šŸ˜Š oldest trick in the books. Appeals to emotion. šŸ‘šŸ¼a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toastyr

What color is the sky in your world?

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What color is your TROLL food???

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't have to. The Constitution is constantly being tossed like nothing, ala Treasonous Trump and Buffoon Biden. I respond to people like you. The ability to disarm the public? Let me educate you:

You're not getting any medical or transportation on any bus w your family to be "saved-fed-moved-to-safety" while armed.

You will get it back, but the safety of that group of people is foremost...and has changed since 911.

It doesn't suspense rights indefinitely...just momentarily...and to temporarily disarm those carrying legally just for 1st determination of who's who.

Everyday our Constitution and Bill of Rights are being ripped to shreds. This is one thing prob a really good idea.

Just mentally speaking? Do you know how many crazies are out there mixed into the fold?
In evacuations...you're not carrying guns...I've been disarmed so many times like during Katrina...2 days later, got it back, strapped it and went to work saving folks...

Many of those folks, legal carriers. Establish identity, get em back. The public? Not so much if you haven't legally registered that firearm or just own it w/o concealed license.

It's all about public safety not constitutional rights. I'd look into your rights you think you have while calling for help.

Here is your and my reality: If you call for help...I'll run not walk to save you every time. But if I see a gun, I'm jumping back 10' till you...alive, injured or dead....are disarmed.

You cannot wrap the Constitution around you like a blanket...that blanket has many, many holes....

You will not, ever...be left armed. Not you, not Me. Nice guy, Bad guy....clueless guy. Your "rights" DO NOT OUTWEIGH PUBLIC SAFETY. Ever.

Consider yourself educated...

Best

Y

So you know the constitution is being # on by your masters yet you continue to do their bidding.
That speaks volumes about you to me.

I don't know where you're from and really don't care, but down here we don't register guns and we have constitutional carry.
So that whole educational opportunity is wasted.

Now add this to your holier than thou government is the savior educational curriculum, I don't need you or any of your glowie buddies to rescue me from anything.

So save your hero mentality for the sheep that are foolish enough to think the g'ment is here to help them.
You know like y'all did in Maui.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dangermouse

Answer's obvious. "Clear". Quite clear.

You? Perhaps "cloudy" w a chance of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hero mentality? I'm a piece of crap just like you. Only difference is we'll still come get your a--, but you'd leave us in your dust...

Who you gonna call? Take care of your family. You've a way to go.....

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

The gun thing? Easy. I was carrying down in Katrina.

A person with a firearm could not be easily identified thru State Police...systems down.

So ..we generally have to treat them as "armed unidentifiable un-verifiable" citizens. In mass casualties....SECURITY for all responders 1st, then the public.

So, in other words, you freely admit to being a jack-boot0gun-grabbing-petty-tyrant-wanna-be?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Constitution is constantly being tossed like nothing, ala Treasonous Trump

Thats all I need to know about you to know that I can simply ignore anything else you have to say as irrelevant IDS blathering nonsense.

Try to take my gun during the next 'emergency'... I dare you...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No. I'm the guy to come get you and yours when you scream help.

Yes, even if you're an idiot. Bless your heart...
edit on 11233430America/ChicagoWed, 01 Nov 2023 09:43:34 -050043202300000034 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join