It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ode to a Car - BYO2023

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Okay... The title says exoteric, not esoteric. I miss points sometimes.

That little story was actually on the theme of media feedback loopery; recent threads I've participated in.

Your story seems to be about Übermensch, somewhat deeper of a question. All the trappings of what is despised, including the herd mentality. I seriously doubt that transcendent humanism will succeed.

There is this lone squirrel with a very large territory in my neighborhood. It's been coming around the house in what may seem to be disproportionate to its range. I'm thinking about carrying bread crumbs in my pocket. What would Superman do?

I know. Roasted unsalted peanuts in the shell. Yeah. That might be good.

edit on 2-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I enjoyed that ..

All the best

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This short story was on the topic of media feedback, which I recently participated in. Your story seems to be about Übermensch, somewhat deeper than the question. All the trappings of what is despised, including herd mentality. I very much doubt that transcendent humanism will succeed. Not to mention getting a driver's license, unless you get one quickly on real id oregon and then you have to have luck, time and money. There is a solitary squirrel living in my neighborhood with a very large territory. It circles the house in numbers that might seem disproportionate to its range. I'm considering carrying bread crumbs in my pocket. What would Superman do?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fevifel

You should break the quoted and unquoted portions up, not run it all together in one paragraph.

Not to mention getting a driver's license, unless you get one quickly on real id oregon and then you have to have luck, time and money.

Are you implying that a fake ID is successful transhumanism? Or must the fake ID be fake Elon Musk ID?

<< 1   >>

join