It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court Decision that Could Help us take Back our Cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just thinking about the 9th Circuit Court and then federal Judge Richard Seeborg who ruled against the Trumps administration of adding a question about citizenship to the census form. That's before the 2020 election. Do you remember?

Richard Seeborg

So who is federal Judge Richard Seeborg? Born in Landstuhl, Germany in 1956. NO parents are listed in over 50 web pages I browsed as I find it strange that his parents aren't listed.

Feder al Judges that Started it All?

Is there a US military base in Landstuhl Germany?

Hitzelberger Straße, 66849 Landstuhl, Germany. LRMC is the largest American hospital outside the United States that provides primary and tertiary (specialized) care, hospitalization and medical treatment for more than 52,000 local American military personnel and their families.

Now moving on from US Federal Judge Richard Seeborg.

The Supreme Court Decision with Videos

Surging violence. Streets littered with human waste. Law and order giving way to death and destruction. The nationwide homelessness crisis has made this disturbing scene all too familiar, particularly in once-beautiful Western cities – all while progressive leaders sit back and watch.

But one Arizona judge has had enough. In a ruling with major national ramifications, Maricopa County Judge Scott Blaney issued an order last week commanding city officials to clean up one of the nation’s largest homeless encampments: the vast swath of downtown Phoenix that locals call "The Zone."

And now, the U.S. Supreme Court has a chance to address the underlying cause of the crisis that has struck not just in Arizona but nationwide.

Something is amiss to the extreme on this invasion. Just look at the environmental disaster. So where's the EPA?

WHY is everyone just biden their time by these men and women in black?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Just thinking about the 9th Circuit Court and then federal Judge Richard Seeborg who ruled against the Trumps administration of adding a question about citizenship to the census form. That's before the 2020 election. Do you remember?

Richard Seeborg

So who is federal Judge Richard Seeborg? Born in Landstuhl, Germany in 1956. NO parents are listed in over 50 web pages I browsed as I find it strange that his parents aren't listed.

Feder al Judges that Started it All?

Is there a US military base in Landstuhl Germany?

Hitzelberger Straße, 66849 Landstuhl, Germany. LRMC is the largest American hospital outside the United States that provides primary and tertiary (specialized) care, hospitalization and medical treatment for more than 52,000 local American military personnel and their families.

Now moving on from US Federal Judge Richard Seeborg.

The Supreme Court Decision with Videos

Surging violence. Streets littered with human waste. Law and order giving way to death and destruction. The nationwide homelessness crisis has made this disturbing scene all too familiar, particularly in once-beautiful Western cities – all while progressive leaders sit back and watch.

But one Arizona judge has had enough. In a ruling with major national ramifications, Maricopa County Judge Scott Blaney issued an order last week commanding city officials to clean up one of the nation’s largest homeless encampments: the vast swath of downtown Phoenix that locals call "The Zone."

And now, the U.S. Supreme Court has a chance to address the underlying cause of the crisis that has struck not just in Arizona but nationwide.

Something is amiss to the extreme on this invasion. Just look at the environmental disaster. So where's the EPA?

WHY is everyone just biden their time by these men and women in black?

There have always been homeless encampments. However, they have gotten worse over the past couple of years. Say 5 years or so.

My understanding is that the big issue for many of these liberal cities is that the 9th Circuit ruled that cities cannot forcibly remove the homeless if they don't provide them alternative shelter.

In my liberal town, this is the case our local politicians keep citing to justify leaving the few encampments that have popped up.

Cities Cannot Remove Homeless

edit on 27-9-2023 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

We had a homeless encampment of over 100 tents on a federally protected bird and wildlife refuge. The city, county didn't care. One of the homeless men, a high risk child sex offender, tried to swing at my grandson when he was waiting for my son to pick him up from Jr. Lifeguards at our beach. Crazy meth head, had kicked a little dog a lady was walking, and my grandson hollered a curse word at him. The lifeguard stepped in and the dude tried to fight him. My son was just pulling up, and roared out of his truck at a dead run, the guy saw him coming and knew he better beat feet before my son caught him. Luckily for him, the cops caught him from the other direction.

He was arrested for animal cruelty and released.

My son made it his mission to get rid of the camp. He went with the local police in our town, next over to the town with the camp, but the beach is in our city. They made a video with his drone. He sent the video to KTLA and other Los Angeles news stations. He was interviewed on a popular drive-time radio show. The publicity caused the city with the jurisdiction to send front loaders out to scrape up the needles and human waste out of the bird sanctuary. The city provided them alternative shelter, but they had to be sober. Most just walked away.

Some of our shelters have closed due to no customers. They have to be clean and sober.

Your city isn't trying hard enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Wow so sorry to hear that and yes all is terrible. I just read it will cost NYC S1.4 billion to house these illegals over 3 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It's called "build back better". It's what we were promised if we elected Joe Biden and it's what we are getting...

Granted, "better" could be open to interpretation.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wonder how much it's costing Texas? NM? AZ? CA?

my heart breaks for sanctuary cities that brought this on themselves and everyone else

NY and CA should be paying the tab for ALL of them. They invited them all here.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your once beautiful state. We have illegals here but not many. In Georgia where I lived from 2014-2017, the Feds did a statewide sting in 2016 and many left. This president has been so bribed , compromised or whatever I am even surprised that the CIA lets him destroy all.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Like the color of tents. I wonder if they like their Green New Deal porta potty? Ever use one? Totally disgusting

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My homeland, NM and my current residence, CA are in real trouble. To the point I've considered expatriating. It wouldn't take much more for me to leave.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Klassified

Like the color of tents. I wonder if they like their Green New Deal porta potty? Ever use one? Totally disgusting

If I were homeless and living in a tent I'd make dang sure it was a blue one.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It's called "build back better". It's what we were promised if we elected Joe Biden and it's what we are getting...

Granted, "better" could be open to interpretation.

😂😂😂

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I bought 3 acres in Nova Scotia in 2020 for $66,000 USD. Oceanfront @ 600" frontage at 80' above the sea. I have fresh water and its all wooded. Biggest issue is black bears. Look into it as UDS to CAD is ~ 35% exchange rate

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Where would you go ?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
they're worried now, just wait till migrant camps are ok'd on federal national parks lol

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sounds very nice! Cold in the winter tho'. Im pretty much a desert girl. I need a dry heat to be my happiest. Where I live is ave 67 f year round and it's too cold.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Marrakech. A magical, mystical place. And warm enough for me.

But the quake ....

edit on 9/28/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

There have not always been homeless 'encampments'. Past few decades, yes.

Geraldo Rivera making his name attacking mental institutions and the left closing them during Reagan admin (he gets the blame). Cities and states went right along, as it eliminated a large budgetary item.

This was in the mid 70s.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Already are on federally protected land. See my story above. All that means is it's even harder to get rid of them. Too many jurisdictional fingers pointing at each other.

I believe that camping in undeveloped federal land is already allowed.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

My homeland, NM and my current residence, CA are in real trouble. To the point I've considered expatriating. It wouldn't take much more for me to leave.

I am right there next ta ya! I have a 3 year plan. I hope it does not get mu h worse in the next three. I am not holding my breath though. The city which I live has always been pretty clean and not many homeless here. It's gotten nuts. In the past 2 years my uncles car stolen. All the car windows in the neighborhood broken there are homeless people begging at the stores downtown. People laying in the middle of the sidewalk with no bedding. People urinating on buildings. More stores are being broken into. People blatantly stealing cart fulls of items from the drug store and grocury store. People who have a hard time trying to make ends meet have tents where they sell food and friot and other items set up at the end of the walmart parking lot. The people who are homeless will loyder and beg and sleep and pee and yell and be intimidating ( not always though with the intimidating part) you sometimes have to ask to move so you can get into the store sometimes . I think they stand there so you cannot avoid them asking you for money. I will never forget the time I got pizza and a homeless person came into the store as I was sitting down to eat and asked for cash. I didn't have any but I asked him to please eat with me. He said he was gluten intolerant and went to the next table to ask them.
4 years ago my city did not have these issues. Lack of housing, inflation, and growing population ( from mexico) are all part of the problem. Whe city I live in is still considered a "good".
Over this world!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

This story is being told more and more, and the really sick and disgusting thing: it's on purpose, but people hate Trump and the GOP and America so much they cheer it on.

join