It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lend me your ear - a timeline - WIP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hope I put this in a good place.

US version
This is all while some areas of the country deal with extreme and erratic weather patterns.

2018 - 32
Our bankrupt government began to "hand-over" properties to China. Paradise, CA was first, Lahaina most recent. Anyone along the planned bullet train routes - and there are a lot of them, CA, NV, WA, TX, IL, DC, MD, MA - or, live in a desirable location, places w lovely scenery: mountains, ocean, your property is in the bullseye. Say goodbye to a whole lot of CA.

Massive distribution of helicopter money on debit cards making people lazy, feeling entitled
- in some states, some residents are still receiving handouts not from employment/ss or other such sources
- Beginning of major illegal immigrant invasion, providing Biden w an army for social chaos, Bill Gates w cheap, slave labor, who will perish after 6 years of labor from exposure

2022 - rollout of cute "minecraft" like cubical homes w hardly a kitchen, remote-controlled through circuitry. They plan to own all property by 2050

2023/24 - deep state bombs wh and blames Russia or MAGA. They will declare Brandon badly wounded. He will pass 10-14 days later...really milking hostilities they will

2024 - Harris replaces Biden, chooses Newsome. Revolts ensue. Elections postponed until people "behave."

2025 - 2051 - Social Security payments will become very erratic - there may be several full years without before it shuts down

2025/26 - Gates first harvest

2026/27 - Gates opens grocery stores providing poisoned food in poor C40 cities

2027 - Elections held but when president is to be sworn in, likely Trump, it goes 1918, or The Last President.
- Savings Match by government to your acct for poor people, begin to expand cbdc w "free money" to your acct
- Silver and bitcoin helpful, incredibly volatile market activity

2028 - collapse of the puppet US government
- military steps in - mix of happiness and uneasiness
- major changes to internet, blogs, tiktok, all gone, it will never be the same - make us feel isolated. It won't be bad if you like nature or read books.

2030 - first attempt at installation of new fed
- bitcoin/all dc shutdown, cbdc and cash only

2032 - 34 - Chinese attempt take over, they expect the destruction to be complete
- soldiers are slowly entering the country now, my est - 500 - 800 now (9/23/23 - 80,000 by 33? Is it possible?
(If we could befriend them, it might be helpful)

2039 - first signs plan will fail

2040 - 45 - we manage to eradicate enough of the key drivers of this abominable "vision" so as to impact structure, first major win
- Announce end of Social Security

2107 - The US, Canada and Mexico merge to become a superpower

Additions, insights?
edit on 26-9-2023 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Well yes for insights.

1. Social security will be given as a debit card I think that's what you call it in America.

2. Permission to travel out of state.

3. People realize that in the big cities
a bicycle will become mandatory.

4. This crap the advertising and even here on ATS that you owe nothing and you'll be happy that is total BS total BS you think the wealthy are going to give up what they own and be happy.

5. The very wealthy will realize one day they're only one day away from living in poverty.

6. International travel will become a luxury.

7. All properties that are foreign owned will be confiscated by the US government.

8. Living in American slums will be like living in heaven for half the population.

9. Okay ATS members have at it.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I had shouted out across the space/time nexus and got a reply from myself in 2034, so I'll still be alive to see if your timeline plays out, up until then at least. During this experience, I had heard my future self at a party in the 1980s that my current self was attending after getting back from the 1970s. I couldn't tell you where my past selves were when I went there, maybe all of them were there too.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Maybe we can say this MIGHT have been the start????....small part that is

China May Be Influencing Classrooms in These States Across U.S. - LINK1 - LINK2

In 2004, the CCP began establishing Confucius Institute “cultural” centers on U.S. college and university campuses. By 2014, 188 centers existed. The Trump administration demanded that the State Department and FBI scrutinize the institutes for promoting Chinese communist propaganda and stealing intellectual property, causing the numbers to diminish. Even after the Biden administration rescinded the Trump effort, the centers continued to dwindle. But they did not disappear. Many renamed themselves as a Center for Language and Education Cooperation, redirecting their focus to establishing nonprofit centers in our K-12 schools. The CCP boasts such “cultural centers” in over 500 U.S. K-12 schools today. Other Confucius Institutes began working with the United Front Work Department, allowing them to function as an arm of the CCP on higher education campuses. Recently, several congressional Republicans expressed their concerns over the CCP’s influence on primary and secondary school education through these newly formed “cultural” centers.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You forgot the FEMA concentration camps, oh, oh, I mean the emergency centralised living establishments. I think this :-Early 2024 there will be multiple new pandemics (or some other BS reason) and Biden will declare martial law, put off the election till pandemics are over, which they never will be, like in Ukraine now. IE. war footing, no elections.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think it's possible, Social Security will go away...but you could be right about debit...cbdc seems like a possibility

Travel, they are working hard on the digital id

I disagree about foreign property owners getting their land taken...Americans and Canadians will have nothing and be happy. Let's see who moves into the new homes in Lahaina in 2 years or so.

I've been riding a bike all my life...to work, to go out, grocery shopping. I'm no spring chicken, same w hubby...no car for past 11 years. There was a brief period when i owned a car, 10 years. When I filled the tank, it felt like i was ready to get on the road. We rent...it works.

The slums here are better then India...went in 2016...what a freaking paradox of wealth and poverty...worse then Mexico. I did see unfinished cinder block homes with partial roofs in Florida in the 80s, don't know if that's still a thing.

No matter...gonna get tough.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, I'm with you. I'm posting this here but don't feel safe posting in my new thread. I suspect Palantir is being installed on our devices for 2024. Anti-terrorism, they call it. They will track comments, check what you're watching, beginning Jan...and only of conservatives while the libs crank up the insanity. Reeducation, maybe, maybe worse...we got some stuff coming fast and furious.

Have you seen Mel Gibson's movie, Apocalypto? We got another big eclipse that comes to fullness over Mexico, outside MC, then across TX, across several states, DC and ends in Canada. I feel this is an indicator of the union of US, Canada and Mexico is signaled, but who's putting it together?

Yes, winter might begin hard in November. I'm feeling like CA is going to get hit hard...we might see thousands dead from "natural disasters." I'm beginning to think the climate changes, maybe a lot of weather disasters, are man-made, but not they way they tell us..they are using all sorts of stuff to agitate the earth.

Yes, pandemic Feb perhaps, more vaccines. I did make one mistake...don't know how I managed but Newsome is the golden boy...Kamala is the one who has to go first. Biden picks Newsome. Biden, i'm now thinking, dies of "natural causes" (but might just go hide at Gates house) and then...who...Pelosi? No...

We need alternative com options, parallel food and energy...

Take care

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Wow, that's, yes, another sign things have been underway for a while. I learned Chicago and several other cities signed up for Gates food program in 2005.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Humor is good! So glad you'll be here in '34. Stay warm...it's coming.

So, revision. Kamala leaves first, Biden picks Newsome. Biden dies of natural causes early next year. Less obvious. The dems/ccp/wef are not going to go quietly into the night anytime soon.

Also, after watching mel gibson's movie, Apocalypto, i feel he is telling us a huge sacrifice near an eclipse is forthcoming...April 8, 2024 is yet another North American eclipse. Maybe even 3 days worth leading up to April 8. It also, unbeknownst to me, might be what brings the US, Canada and Mexico together...so maybe 40 - 50 years from now...including 10 years of negotiations.

So, you won't have to wait until 2034.

new topics

top topics

join