It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting in Australia Reported and Then Nothing To See Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess
I first heard this from television news, they reported a primary school (kids 5-12) was in lockdown because of a school shooting, then later on the same channel its all "nothing to see here". Its not the first school shooting in Perths northern sprawll, but there are some serious failings even if this is "authoritys now say" was we dont know or care--who are the cops working for?.

Police have been unable to determine what caused a gun scare outside a primary school in Perth’s northern suburbs as officers scoured playgrounds next to classrooms filled with terrified children.

Students and teachers at Clarkson Primary School were sent into two separate lockdowns and nearby residents were told to “stay indoors” after police were alerted to reported gunshots around midday on Wednesday.

Loud bangs that plunged a Perth school into lockdown and forced residents indoors have been blamed on a backfiring car — and not a gun — by authorities.

Police have told residents in Perth's northern suburbs there is no threat to their safety after multiple reports of gunfire sent a primary school into lockdown.

The public was told to remain indoors on Wednesday after shots were heard in the Clarkson area, 35km north of Perth.

That warning was cancelled about 4.30pm and no evidence of shots being fired has been found.

So, is it really a case of nothing to see here?, was it "terrorist" related that the PTB have silenced?. I find it odd and maybe there are folk in the area who might have some insight.

I hate news like this

new topics

<< 1   >>

join