It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, Police Hater, Just Got Carjacked by Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Her Facebook photo doesn't show any proof of her 'bruised and battered' body, but at least they didn't muss her hair up during the jacking.

That's a pretty unusual blood flow on her face, too; it seems to defy the laws of gravity. Maybe the wind was blowing really hard......

Not sure I even believe her story with the physical 'evidence' she posted.

That's what I thought. Maybe a hit in the head and she fell to the ground? Definitely issues with blood flow. They didn't even take her jewelry. It looks like she didn't even cry because her face is perfect except for blood. It also looks like she took a selfie. And what's on her shirt in the chest area? It looks like a microphone clip of some sort. I'm not denying she was attacked at all. But she took it well.

ETA: It appears she also got her leg broken.

The vice chairwoman of the DFL was the victim of a brutal robbery. Hours later, she thanked the authorities for their quick action. In 2020, following the death of George Floyd, she said, "We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department."

Shivanthi Sathanandan, vice chairwoman of the Minneapolis Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (DFL), was robbed on Tuesday in broad daylight. The Democrat shared the news a day after the event in which she said that four young people had stolen her car and that, as a result, she had a broken leg as well as cuts and bruises:

Shivanthi Sathanandan continued the post by assuring that the city should fight against crime. She said "these men knew what they were doing" and was sure that it was not the first time they committed a crime like this. However, she claimed, she would continue to fight to make sure "these criminals will not win" and to "take back our city":

voz.us...
< br />

edit on 3730202300000030bSat, 09 Sep 2023 09:45:37 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: FlyersFan

Reality bit her in the butt. I wonder if she really got smart and has changed her tune for good, or if this is just the trauma talking and in a few months she'll be back to shilling the woke 'defund the police' garbage. Time will tell.

I think you know she'll remain a loyal hypocrite.

At the very least she’ll never admit her hypocrisy.

She’ll jump right from her selfish Marxist activism to her selfish me-me-me focus, and never acknowledge the change. She’ll just pretend to be the smartest, most fabulous person in the room, as always.

Nashville had a fast burner woman Mayor who was supposed to be the next Hillary, Megan Barry.
Her husband left her, her son OD’d and died, she got caught screwing her security detail leader (city cop) in a city SUV in a city graveyard a couple years back.

In the recent mayor elections she was actually maneuvering to get back in it. Thankfully somebody talked her into GTFO.

But that’s our problem with govt these days. Just about 100% lunatic narcissistic sociopaths.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No sympathy from me.
She ended up as a recipient of what she's been working for.
Someone needs to explain to these folks that gun control is a tight grouping.
If she'd been strapped it wouldn't have happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: arkansasstone
No sympathy from me.
She ended up as a recipient of what she's been working for.
Someone needs to explain to these folks that gun control is a tight grouping.
If she'd been strapped it wouldn't have happened.

Your post is 100% honest, rational, and accurate.

But people like her and her supporters / compatriots ……. Will never admit it.

This leads us back to “how do you fight with mentally, socially, and morally retarded people ?”. Which is about 95% of the democrats, leftists, etc.

Most rational adults find it abhorrent and don’t do it.

So we lose to the screeching punching kicking mob.

We need a new normal. One where we kick punch sue accuse slander lie cheat & steal just like them.

Otherwise we lose; it’s a given.

If we’re too adult, normal, genteel, we lose and they take the country. That’s really the whole story.
edit on 9-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

"This leads us back to “how do you fight with mentally, socially, and morally retarded people ?”. Which is about 95% of the democrats, leftists, etc."

Blimey. Way to dehumanize millions of Americans.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this matches up the two face lie pattern we see lately from one side bias

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

ETA: It appears she also got her leg broken.

That makes it even stranger. She takes time to make sure her hair is combed, clips on a mic and takes a selfie before getting medical attention for her bleeding head and broken leg?

Really seems odd, as does the fact that head wounds are known to be prolific bleeders. Id expect from the glob of blood on her temple there's be a whole lot more on the rest of her face, and it wouldn't look like it had been pre- thinned with water.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"This leads us back to “how do you fight with mentally, socially, and morally retarded people ?”. Which is about 95% of the democrats, leftists, etc."

Blimey. Way to dehumanize millions of Americans.

You’re not supposed to just cry about it. That gives credence to my statement.
You’re supposed to prove me wrong.
How exactly are people NOT retarded when they steadfastly believe in -

1. Global warming and its 10 other names for the last 50 years ?
2. Men give birth, nurse babies, etc ?
3. There’s a genocide against trans ?
4. Biden is great ?
5. Drag shows for elementary schools ?
6. Biden, Feinstein, Fetterman, Pelosi, McConnell, AOC, are A-OK ?
7. Ukraine $ is fabulous ?
8. Hunter Biden is wrongly accused ?
9. Joe Biden “ “ “ “ ?
10. Sam Brinson ?
11. Rachel Levine ?
12. 100 other similarly retarded beliefs ?

I could give you 100 other retarded examples. Time to give it up and tell the truth for once.

Just. Grow. Up. For. Once.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Who's crying?

Just. Stop. Being. Angry. For. Once.

Best.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Who's crying?

Just. Stop. Being. Angry. For. Once.

Best.

Not angry whatsoever.

You will never impact my life, and vice versa.

I just point out where people are dishonest, irrational, or silly.

And even that won’t change anything in this world.

Just a habit of mine, when I’m wasting time on the internet.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Perhaps you might point out where what I posted was dishonest irrational or silly?

Or why I might have wanted to"impact your life"?

Get over yourself, mate.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Dishonest, irrational and silly.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Dishonest, irrational and silly.

Not at all OC2, they believe the end justifies the means. They live in a fantasy world where joe/kamala are a great team fighting for America.
A boy can be a girl, a cat, whatever and everyone must play along to appease them.
They have coined terms such as "girld1ck", refer to a singular persons as they/them (which in the past that pretty much denoted schizophrenia, or demonic passion).
The list of thier orientation/fetishes is neverending.
They think they should have the right to abortions but we shouldn't have the rights preserved by the constitution such as the first and second amendments.
Sounds to me like Stevie Ray nailed it.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join