It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Annee

My understanding is that it's from some of the drugs, and possibly bottom surgery.

I haven't fully dived into that just yet so Idk the numbers.

I make my remarks based off of what I've read clinicians involved have said.

But again, I don't have any numbers just now, but do intend to dig into it deeper.

Here's a great quote that I think that we all should keep in mind when digging deeper.

Dr Marianne van der Loos, the Dutch study’s lead author, is a physician at Amsterdam University Medical Center’s Center for Expertise on Gender Dysphoria, a pioneer in gender care for adolescents. “It’s important to have evidence-based medicine instead of expert opinion or just opinion at all,” van der Loos said.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My understanding is that it's from some of the drugs, and possibly bottom surgery.

But again, I don't have any numbers just now, but do intend to dig into it deeper.

We know who pushes pumping out babies.

While sterilization might be a concern, I can’t see why it would be at the top of the list for someone looking to transition.

Both sperm & eggs can be frozen ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm likely to get a concussion with all the facepalming I've been doing lately.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm likely to get a concussion with all the facepalming I've been doing lately.

Facts, clinical, or emotional.

I have no interest in the drama.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Here's a great quote that I think that we all should keep in mind when digging deeper.

Dr Marianne van der Loos, the Dutch study’s lead author, is a physician at Amsterdam University Medical Center’s Center for Expertise on Gender Dysphoria, a pioneer in gender care for adolescents. “It’s important to have evidence-based medicine instead of expert opinion or just opinion at all,” van der Loos said.

There is no such thing as a gender care.
There is no gender identity. And everything related to it is pure pseudo-science.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

There is no gender identity. And everything related to it is pure pseudo-science.

Ya know what?

You’re just flat out wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.
There is no gender identity, it's just a construct created by the trans lobby to bypass the biological barrier XX and XY.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.
There is no gender identity, it's just a construct created by the trans lobby to bypass the biological barrier XX and XY.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

Gender identity is a fantasy created by gender ideologues, trans activists, and radical left wing loonies.

Glad we agree on something!

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

Gender identity is a fantasy created by gender ideologues, trans activists, and radical left wing loonies.

I’ll ask my transgender friend.

She knows more than you.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You could ask anyone you want but it doesn't change the facts.

What next? Will you ask a 6 year old about Santa Claus? Will you then argue Santa Claus exists on the basis of what the boy/girl told you?

Speaking of Santa Claus, it's much more likely he exists rather than any of the gender identity ideology claims are true.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

What next? Will you ask a 6 year old about Santa Claus? Will you then argue Santa Claus exists on the basis of what the boy/girl told you?

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

You describe yourself I see.

It's very ironic trans activists trying to speak about facts and science. I don't think they understand what's going on, generally speaking, but it's a very interesting case.
edit on 6-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

It's very ironic trans activists trying to speak about facts and science. I don't think they understand what's going on, generally speaking, but it's a very interesting case.

You can think all you want.

You’re still wrong.

Science doesn’t know what causes Left-handedness either.

But there’s left-handed people.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

You’re still wrong.

I will say again, It's very ironic when trans activists trying to speak about facts and science. I don't think they understand what's going on, generally speaking, but it's a very interesting case.

XX and XY are realities
Gender identity is a fantasy no matter how may of your friends you ask.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

You’re still wrong.

I will say again, It's very ironic when trans activists trying to speak about facts and science. I don't think they understand what's going on, generally speaking, but it's a very interesting case.

XX and XY are realities

You totally have no clue.

AGAIN — XX XY is physical

Gender is not.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

You’re still wrong.

XX and XY are realities

Gender is not.

Were that true, hormones, clothing, voices and of course surgeries wouldn't be required.

Wouldn't it be nice if even once your very own logic proved out?

G'luck next time.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ya know what?

Yes, I know this well.

XX XY physical.

Gender identity is not.

That's true.

She knows more than you.

You don’t have facts.

You have an opinion.

You’re still wrong.

XX and XY are realities

Gender is not.

Now you have made a mistake because you changed gender identity with gender.

Gender is determined by the XX and XY chromosomes because gender is the same as biological sex.

Gender identity is indeed a fantasy created by gender ideologues, trans activists, and radical left wing loonies.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Are you still claiming 3-year olds can identify as the other gender?

Do they know what gender is?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join