It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Armadale Black Triangle close encounter AUG 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I found this yesterday. So close to home for me less than 20 miles yet i had never heard of it.

Andrew? Maybe his real name maybe not as by the sounds of it he likes to keep things private for numerous reasons, had what must be one of the earliest black Triangular UFO encounters...and a very strange one at that.

Listen to how he talks about the Police behaviour on that night and other strange things that happened after, including the police seeing nothing when they should have to reps from Volkswagen contacting him by phone asking if they could examine his car. Was it really Volkswagen engineers or someone else?

Listen to the reason why Andrew refuses to be hypnotically regressed. Smart move imo.

I know this area well and could put myself in the area roughly where he was standing watching this object.

Coincidentally, Around the same time a good friend and others i know where travelling these backroads and had their own encounter with three speeding balls of light, but that's another story for another day. Funnily enough it happened around the same time. I might ask him exactly when his encounter happened because they could be connected?

I'll add a screen grab of the road Andrew was on, the direction of travel, where he probably stopped to get a better view of this object and the Academy and grounds themselves (though the academy has since been pulled down and rebuilt on the same spot, just the layout is different)

The field between the Academy and where Andrew stopped is what they refer to as the moss land. It's just a peaty boggy area. Northrigg road is the road he was travelling on. Northrigg itself was an old mining village with Shale pits all around. Long since gone but the remnants of that industry are everywhere in that area.

Anyway. Enjoy the podcast, i certainly did. It's an interesting story with a few twist.

scottishparanormalpodcast.podbean.com...

edit on 31-8-2023 by Soloprotocol because: Adding a picture

edit on 31-8-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
For what it's worth. This is a good podcast if the Paranormal and the weird and wonderful is your bag.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
TR3B - U.S. Military aircraft

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
TR3B - U.S. Military aircraft

Never existed in 94, doesn't even exist now. It's a Myth.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I got it wrong about who came to examine the car days later. I said it was Volkswagen, It was the AA. Doesn't that sound strange to you?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
For what it's worth. This is a good podcast if the Paranormal and the weird and wonderful is your bag.

The weird is my bag, podcasts no.

Any written sources?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

The weird is my bag, podcasts no.

Any written sources?

It's just an old guy being interviewed and trying to remember that night recorded on location. Give it a go.

As for sources? there must be as it made the MSM and was featured in a few documentaries, in the news, and on Believe it or not or something.
Apparently it made a bit of a splash at the time. i have either forgotten about it or it i never heard of it. Early days for mobile phones and internet etc. Where i lived back in 94 this happened only 9 miles away.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I saw three black triangle UFOs in the summer of 1994 as well, in Spokane, WA. They definitely did not act like conventional aircraft.
edit on 31pmThu, 31 Aug 2023 16:06:18 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

that can't be proven or disproven

people speculate its black manta
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I tried to listen to it, too slow to follow and too hard to listen to the accent, if someone has text of it that would be great.

I saw one about 12-15 years ago, on a highway with 4 people, saw it out of the corner of my eye on the horizon mountain ridge and it seemed to react to my thoughts, the second I saw it and thought UFO it turned suddenly and came straight at the car real fast, everyone has memory gaps of the encounter and not one of us actually remembers pulling the car over but at one point all 4 of us were standing in a circle on the grass looking right up at it above us, car was pulled over on the side of the road. 3 white lights in the corners and a center amber light, black triangle the 3 white lights looked like windows, it was real close directly above us. we all watched it intercept a low cloud flying towards it and then it just vanished.

Seen another one a few weeks ago, maybe a month now, 3 white lights in the corner no center light lit up this time though and this one had headlights, big spotlights directly infront of it like a car, was heading towards the lake real low to the ground just sort of swooped past infront of the car while driving home with a friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: spartan002

www.youtube.com...

Black manta only exist in fantasy land and silly youtube videos.

Reversed Nazi technology from 80 years ago? Aye, that's why Verner Von Braun chose Rockets for the Space race.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Reversed Nazi technology from 80 years ago? Aye, that's why Verner Von Braun chose Rockets for the Space race.

Why are you so dead set the tr3b or manta doesn't exist ?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.youtube.com...

Why are you so dead set the tr3b or manta doesn't exist ?

Because if it did America wouldn't have lost out to China as the worlds biggest economy or it wouldn't have lost to the Taliban or it wouldn't still be using rocket power to reach space and it wouldn't have a need for the largest Military spend by a long long way. Why the need for the Largest Navy, Army, and Airforce when you could dominate all comers with that sort of tech?.

There's absolutely zero evidence of even a prototype with antigravity tech. There would be a trail to that technology that would have leaked by now. Russia and China would already have the pics and a copy in the air.

Do you have any idea what you could do with anti gravity tech. You could literally put USS Nimitz on the moon. You do understand the power required to achieve something like that?

Maybe you are confusing Anti Gravity and Helium filled Triangular shaped Balloons?

Whatever these craft are we are no nearer to understanding how the hell they are made, who the hell made them, what the hell they are made from and how the hell they work than Homo Habilis would have been if he found a Tesla Electric car outside his cave.

We may be able to prod these craft with our primitive sticks but that's as far as we would get. Our species Probably doesn't have enough time to Understand their workings.

TRB3 and Manta are a myth because we aint that advanced, we aint got the materials or the knowhow and probably will destroy ourselves before we ever do.
edit on 1-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

bravo reasonable and logical response.

supposedly us isn't able to RE the recovered ufos as well since its too advanced and material science has no capabilities to produce the required materials.

new topics

top topics

join