It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA is in the Jabs Dr. Chris Shoemaker MD Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: nugget1

Did you know that JFK had a sister that had a lobotomy at the age of 23? Her name was Rosemary Kennedy.

I didn't until I watched a video about it the other day......it was absolutely heart breaking.

Her lobotomy did not become public knowledge until 1987.......yet it was done to her in 1941.

Yes, I did. There were rumors long before it was publicly acknowledged, which is one of the things that turned me into a conspiracy theorist way back in the early 1960's. The Warren Commission just sealed the deal.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

There is a film called 'An angel at my table' based on the book by Janet Frame (autobiography)......she was extremely close to having it performed on her against her wishes.

It's one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen.
Kerry Fox plays the part of Janet Frame.

It's on Netflix.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Gee, welcome to 2020 when these things were first reported. It’s great that everyone is now getting to read for the first time what a lot of us knew and read in 2020 and 2021. Which is in fact one of the many reasons everyone should have known better than to take the experimental vaccine given to us by Pfizer, and other big Pharma companies hellbent on depopulating the world at the behest of the WEF and the elites that own this planet. a reply to: SkyAngel

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: SkyAngel

There is a film called 'An angel at my table' based on the book by Janet Frame (autobiography)......she was extremely close to having it performed on her against her wishes.

It's one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen.
Kerry Fox plays the part of Janet Frame.

It's on Netflix.

I already saw the film, and it was fantastic.

She was a sensitive and genuine soul, indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

I also knew this from the start - now more and more people know that something isn't right about the whole thing.

I also wish they would have investigated more because then I am sure many of them wouldn't have taken this vaccine!

I am glad I listened to my good intuition - I had some fights with a few people, but most of the people in my life listened and accepted my choice, and some of them also didn't want to take the vaccine.

Unfortunately, a few of them took it anyway because of the big pressure!

But I didn't take it, and neither did some of the people close to me.

Maybe we need a topic where people can talk about the mental traumas some people got because they were strong enough to refuse this "vaccine".

From the start, I started investigating because I felt something wasn't right - the more I learned the more I was sure that I made the right decision to stay unvaccinated.

But, damn... There have been some really tough days because I felt I had to fight for my freedom here!

I guess we should never take our freedom for granted!

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This is heartbreaking, but I always want the truth to win no matter how painful it is.

"After witnessing the countless complications Carrie faced following her COVID vaccine doses, how would you respond if your local health services contacted you, assuring the safety of a booster shot?"

twitter.com...

Sweet lady - we need to help the victims!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
SC Senate Hearing - USC Professor Dr. Phillip Buckhaults

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join