It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theirs Or Ours? What’s your thoughts about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
After watching whistleblower Michael Herrera and his testimony I’m even more convinced that some deep black programs are using this technology against us or in someway manipulating the narrative to a particular goal. What do you think? Here’s the link

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceflyr

Embedding video for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

My thoughts are that’s a 1.5 hour long video, so summary would be nice before I commit to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Basically while deployed as a Marine in Indonesia- Michael stumbled upon a black project drug and human trafficking op that used UFO's.
The spec ops camo guys that caught Mikes squad let them get a good look at the UFO ( including take off)- then sent the Marines on their way (after threatening to kill them).

Of course- Michael took some photos but cant find them and weirdly - none of his squad will provide corroboration .
It is also entirely co-incidental that traditional Indonesian houses (especially the ones on stilts) look a bit like silent , hovering UFO's

edit on 18-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

“Of course- Michael took some photos but cant find them and weirdly - none of his squad will provide corroboration.”

Thank you! Wasn’t this previously posted?

Looks like you just saved me some time.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Jukiodone

Thank you! Wasn’t this previously posted?

Here I think, but no video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you! Did you watch it? Was it worth it?

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would hate to find out that his story is just a disinformation campaign designed to confuse the truth about drug and human trafficking.

Because, drug and human traffickers can be dealt with, but UFO flying special ops forces might scare off some people, including law enforcement officers.

Yeah, it would really suck if his story was ultimately just created to help vile criminals.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No sorry, I haven't had the chance, but from Jukiodone's synopsis above, I'm not sure I want to. To many loose ends.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

No sorry, I haven't had the chance, but from Jukiodone's synopsis above, I'm not sure I want to. To many loose ends.

Bingo 🍻

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Way back in the mists of time- several people who spent embarrassing amounts of time thinking about black triangles before TTSA - did a Gedanken on why we would even see them- and what they could be up to.

The most compelling idea for me was the idea of a "NWO spec ops mini van" (@Mbkennel) which was a tongue in cheek observation that any human operators of a UFO- would probably use it for entirely human purposes.

Dont believe Mike's story- but if UFO's are real and operated by humans- this type of illicit application of secret knowledge wouldn't surprise me one bit ( and might explain why they need a fall guy so desperately)

Imagine 7 seasons of StarTrek with Epstein at the helm rather than Picard!
edit on 19-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Ours, LTA LO recon / light transport with very low RCS i.e. stealth, no ET technology involved, just advanced.
edit on 19-7-2023 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Given current events - keep an eye on some of the "usual suspect" defense contractors for clues if "ours" is your favored theory.

Sudden divestment, re-shuffles, shareholders off loading stock or rebranding exercises are the usual signs of bad news on the horizon commercially.

Raytheon changed its name earlier this week, with no explanation - and now wants to identify as "RTX Corp." - effective from July 27th.

Expecting some bad PR around July 26th I wonder?

Dark Journalist has been banging on for years about the steganography associated with the letter X and secret space type stuff.... just a co-incidence though?
edit on 20-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but I think this is a complete fabrication. It is a copycat of Jonathan Weygandt's experience, his emotional response wasn't right. It just didn't feel right. I think this is a complete BS. I don't know why is that, his narrative is full of cliches. It is too over the top. I just don't have confidence in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Both.

I think the current batch are ours, based on their tech.

I think perhaps these patents which basically discribe the UAPs like the tic tac could just be a distraction from their genuine origins.

new topics

top topics

join