It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Barski UFO Occupant Case.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Great case in the OP Karl, thanks for sharing. Also love the Emilcin case you linked above, very interesting, & I've never come across it before. Reminds me of the Bob Taylor / West Lothian case a little (both very salt-of-the-earth, believable, older gents; tracks through the grass; pants/belt shenanigans).

The youtube channel that posted it (Eyes On Cinema) is an absolute goldmine!!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

Nice one mate and that archive really is a goldmine - Wackadoodle also posted another mighty fine channel here.

Been going through the books of Albert Rosales and it's pretty mindboggling just how many global humanoid reports there are and how far they go back in time.

For what it's worth still reckon this book (pdf) is a must read when attempting to understand 'UFO occupant' reports (also the contemporary work of Joshua Cutchin).

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I'm not on here much so I missed that other thread; thanks for the heads up on the channel Wackadoodle recommended!

& yep, absolutely agreed, Magonia is required reading IMHO; our perceptual models are just the latest iteration in a long line of frameworks for understanding this stuff

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

Absolutely mate and truly appreciate the input - did a thread about the Fae once:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So many parallels it's almost unbelievable lol.

:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join