It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Schumer to push for access to government info on ufo's....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

A Zionist wants to form a commission to sell us a piece of fiction irt their Messiah.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

In other news…..from Reuters

Senators move to require release of US government UFO records

A Senate Bipartisan Support Push……

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat, has teamed up with Senator Mike Rounds, a Republican, in leading an effort to force the disclosure of information relating to what the government officially calls "unidentified anomalous phenomena," or UAPs. Their 64-page proposal is modeled after a 1992 U.S. law spelling out the handling of records related to the 1963 assassination of President John Kennedy.

☕️
👽
edit on 15-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

why do politics always have to be brought in to most topics? I find it really sad......

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If UFOs are real, we won't need Schumer's help. One will reveal itself in a populated area or crash in an area with thousands of people filming it.

The government keeps UFO information far more secret than they do evidence against VIP criminals, which they are refusing to release.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: marg6043

why do politics always have to be brought in to most topics? I find it really sad......

Why is it sad ?
Politics is directly related to the very topic of the thread .

Sen Schumer to push for access to government info on ufo's....

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

indirectly yes......but I am not the one unlike another poster who describes Shumer as "polarizing", as to me he is not, since this poster mentioned that I wanted to know if he was considered polarizing isn't Trump? That is all.

<< 1   >>

join