It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN is Executing an Attempted Sabotage of Candidate Trump B4 the 2024 Election.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Not only that but uses his sock puppet account to reply to his own thread.

The reality is Biden has nothing to do with any of these charges. Trump was bring investigated since he was still president, before Biden appointed anyone.

Does one think because someone is running for president, they should not have to answer for alleged crimes?

Apparently an alarming amount of people do, but their bias is clear.

Can you imagine of Obama or Biden did a fraction of these alleged offenses?

Can you imagine the uproar from those who think Trump should not stand trial if Biden said he does not have to support and defend the Constitution as President?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Silly reasons?

Like lack of evidence.

I read through those cases and at best they offered hearsay. Not a single one presented any evidence of election interference.

Many lawsuits were trying to say that the changes to expand mail it voting was grounds to throw out votes which is silly.

Funny how no states that Trump won had these frivolous lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Can you imagine of Obama or Biden did a fraction of these alleged offenses?

Like allegedly selling secrets and influence to China and other nations? Yea, I can imagine.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Problem with this is they will make Trump a type of martyr
It will look like a ill conceived personal attack.
Having said that, the media will probably turn feral on him again and scare support away

If he had only drained the swamp

12/21/2023

DICTATOR PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN IN ACTION

The New York Times reports that President Biden pressured Attorney General Merrick Garland to indict Biden's #1 political enemy and rival, former President Donald J. Trump.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Hopefully, U.S. House investigators will ask Garland about this when he appears before Congress to answer questions about suspected DOJ spying on Congressional staffers.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As with COVID-19, the U.S. Govt and U.S. Media hide "Fraud", when it is perpetrated and condoned by corrupt actors inside U.S. Government.

Latest Example: RUSSIAN HISTORY BOOKS correctly state that Republican President Donald J. Trump lost the 2020 Election due to Election Fraud, perpetrated by the Democrat party.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Of course he did. I mean, when someone says 'You don't f*$% with the Bidens...." they usually mean it.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Of course he did. I mean, when someone says 'You don't f*$% with the Bidens...." they usually mean it.

Joe Biden is only alert when he's speaking in anger or in attack-dog mode. Americans can't stand the deceitful old bastard, which is why he's finishing 2023 at a historic bottom of public opinion polls.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Jan 4, 2024

POSSIBILITY: CANCEL THE NOVEMBER 2024 ELECTION?

COMPLETE CHAOS IN AMERICA would cancel the November election, enabling President Biden to activate a National Emergency and stay in power, would it not?

McCarthy said the Supreme Court needs to settle “two layers” of the issue to answer whether Trump can be removed from the ballot in the primary and general elections.

“If you have that, I think currently there are about 33 states where you can have some degree of litigation on this issue already. Multiply that by two, if it really is going to be two layers, and then you have fifty states making ad-hoc rules about which procedures have to be applied before someone can be found guilty or this disqualification can attach to them under the 14th Amendment.

You are gonna have true chaos in the run-up to the election,” McCarthy warned.
dailycaller.com...

When Andrew McCarthy talks, I listen, because for years, he's been balanced (and accurate) in his analysis and predictions as a FoxNews "legal expert".

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They can use a pandemic to shut down The Constitution. ☢️

Get ready.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

They can use a pandemic to shut down The Constitution. ☢️

Get ready.

Before it gets to that point, Joe Biden now has members of his administration VIOLATING THEIR OATH to go after former U.S. President, 2024 candidate, Donald Trump!

Joe Biden’s government continues to deny its involvement in attempting to remove Donald Trump from the ballot in a number of U.S. states, with the leading proponent of the endeavor – Noah Bookbinder – recently quietly removed from a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) website which previously featured him prominently as a Biden-Mayorkas appointee.

Bookbinder, also a former Obama-era appointee, was working through his CREW organization to remove former President Donald Trump from Colorado’s 2024 primary ballot, while serving as an appointee in the Biden government.

Bookbinder is the president and CEO of the left-wing lawfare organization known as Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).

Just days ago, in late 2023, he appeared on the DHS website as a member of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’s ‘Advisory Council’.
Source: thenationalpulse.com...

If you have access to any conservative VIP's in government or media, get this IMPORTANT information to them ASAP. The Biden Impeachment Committee needs to know that Joe has people violating government regulations to get competitor Donald Trump removed from the 2024 race!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

James Comer has been notified. 😊

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

James Comer has been notified. 😊

GOOD! Word is also spreading on Truth Social and GETTR to the people who can add additional reasons for impeaching Joe Biden. (Congress returns Tues 1/9)

It's too bad our Congress is only choosing to be in session for 114 days this year. They're sending a message that their work isn't very important.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's not Biden alone.

It is the entire democrat party.

I don't know why, every one always targets the figure head. But it's not Joe blow obiden making the decisions, I'm confident those paying attention know this much also.

We need to be less broad with our language, and specifically focus on the entire political body of the democrat party.

Democrats are sabotaging the political system, and undermining voter confidence.

The DNC is the enemy, domestic enemy number one.

Best thing to do now, is follow the money and shut it down.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

KINDER GENTLER JOE BIDEN?

Here he is this morning. Speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast, to a room of Democrats and Republican leaders.

My prayer for all of you — in my church, we’ve taken the 22nd Psalm and turned it into a — a hymn. And it says, “And he will raise you up on eagle’s wings and bear you on the breath of dawn and make you to shine like the sun. Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.”

That’s sincerely my prayer to all of you. We have really tough, tough differences. We really go at one another. But remember — let’s remember who the hell we — hell we are. We’re the United States of America. It’s all about dignity and respect. So, let’s practice it.

Thank you for having me. It’s good to be back. (Applause.)

9:15 A.M. EST
Extracted from: www.whitehouse.gov...

Jekyll & Hyde?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Threadbare
Guilty of handling documents he legally could possess?

You ppl are so weird.

He possessed classified documents outside of a SCIF. That a crime. It doesn't matter who he is/was.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Threadbare
Guilty of handling documents he legally could possess?

You ppl are so weird.

He possessed classified documents outside of a SCIF. That a crime. It doesn't matter who he is/was.

Taking Top Secret documents to non-secure locations, as described in this article, is a huge no-no. The government has severely punished those who've been caught doing so. Keeping some of them in a garage, with the door going up and down all the time, is a horrendous lapse of security precautions.

Special Counsel is closing in: www.pbs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join