It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Text was Neither of Us While Texting About Aliens, Disclosure...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here we go:

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We were mostly talking about Greer, and then about Eric Dubay. Then the WRONG! appeared.

posted on Jul, 11 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
We were mostly talking about Greer, and then about Eric Dubay. Then the WRONG! appeared.

An observation……speech dialogue text bubbles usually have the little element representing speech….red arrows.

Yet there are two bubbles without those same elements.

So …the WRONG doesn’t have it………but then what about the Check out the work of Dr. Nir Lahav……..was that part of your conversation or not?

If so then why is it missing the little element representing speech as well?

In the old phones….there was a thing called party lines…..where separate telephone conversations would cross over and you start hearing and then speaking to someone other than the person you were originally talking to…….usually this was fixed by hanging up…and re-calling the person you was in conversation with originally.

Perhaps texting has a bug like that…..cross texting so to speak……and depending on your carrier.

I wouldn’t sweat it…..unless it’s constantly happening…….and if so…call tech support.

I don’t have a smartphone…. I rather have a dumbphone 😉

So I don’t know all the texting features and nuances of the latest over engineered phones.

👽

edit on 11-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps texting has a bug like that…..cross texting so to speak……and depending on your carrier.

👽

From what I understand, that app is iMessage (an IOS only program) which works on both a carrier service and an Apple only service.

How they were communicating is defined by the colour of the chat bubbles. Blue = Apple to Apple devices, thus not using carrier services; Green = SMS via cell operator.

I don't use Apple devices, so I can't speak from experience, only what I know theoretically.

If so then why is it missing the little element representing speech as well?

The missing "speech element" I think is only when the message is written in multiple lines (hard return) before finally sending it all at once, which could also include an image in the mix, as was the case in the OP image. Alternatively, the app waits a certain amount of time, to allow multiple short messages to be concatenated and considered as a single message. When you wait too long, the app adds the speech element and considers that thread concluded. Hope that makes sense, I haven't had enough coffee yet.

edit on 12/7/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
OK thanks for the input. It really freaked us out. I called him after that happened to discuss it. He is absolutely certain he didn't type it or use voice text or anything like that. I didn't either. All of the texting was us, except for the "WRONG!".

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Steven Greer is a shill.

I could say that there will be proof of the sky being blue, and lo and behold ...'there! did you see it! the gov't was hiding the truth from us the whole time! please validate me!!!'

I fell for this rubbish years ago...with all the photo and video evidence growing online-Greer will become less significant with each passing day.

He's probably got a kickstarter going right now, I'm crazy but not stupid.If you want to get serious about the phenomena, rewind the clock back at least 70 years.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't think speech-to-text upper cases every either.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Well your phone thinks that you typed it, considering its on the right hand side of the conversation. iMessage catalogs messages you send on the right, and messages you get on the left.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: schuyler

In the guys defense though, you can’t post pics to ATS anymore…not for a loooong time, if you are experiencing the same BS as I am. He could post with some picture posting site and provide a link I guess but there’s no sharing pics on ATS as far as MY phone and PC are concerned…

Given the OP just posted as requested, it obviously is just you. Here's a pic I just uploaded seconds ago:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with you. I think the ability to do this is nothing new and this tech has been around since pagers were the thing.you, me..all of us are constantly being survailed by some alphabet agency or another for what ever reason they can justify.a reply to: 0bserver1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join