It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

460 Known / Suspected Terrorists Captured US Borders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if TPTB leave our borders unsecured for a reason.. maybe a reason other than advancing some one world government agenda.
Maybe they are trying to beef our numbers up ahead of an imminent world war.
Probably not just a thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Probably triple that at least that got into the country.

*shrugs* be aware of what is around you, sooner or later we are going to see action by the got aways.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My best friend's dad growing up was a Border Patrol agent with top level G# behind the certs. Back in the early 90's they were catching these numbers. I can pinpoint his comment about the 18 or so a day middle eastern men they were apprehending daily sometime around 97. It did not mean anything until listening to AJ before 911. Then some things fell into place.

AZ Tucson sector. FBI willingfull let the hijackers attend flight school in AZ. I remembered to pay attention to it because one of the terrorists took flight lessons from an ultralight company a friend of mine worked for.
edit on 7/4/2023 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting!

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just wondering why some people in this thread are taking this information from government agencies as being credible when they doubt information provided by the government when it doesn't comport with their political views.

For the record, I'm agnostic on the news report in the OP. Might be true, but the numbers seem high. I remember back in the big terrorism scare years that people were kept from coming to this country just because they had the same name as a terrorist on the US terrorist watch list. This even happened to Cat Stevens, who changed his name to Yusuf Islam. And it does seem like a lot of full names are very common in Islamic cultures.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Nostradamus said 1 million men strong would invade the United States…
It’s pretty hard to perceive that being possible today…
Unless you think of the possibility of a million Muslim terrorist sleeper cells being welcomed or sneaking in simply waiting for the command of the one with the blue rag on his head…

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Nostradamus said 1 million men strong would invade the United States…
It’s pretty hard to perceive that being possible today…
Unless you think of the possibility of a million Muslim terrorist sleeper cells being welcomed or sneaking in simply waiting for the command of the one with the blue rag on his head…

Nostradamus died in 1556, the first attempted British colony in NA wasn't until 1585. And the US wasn't founded for several hundred more years. Perhaps he was talking about Mexico or Brazil.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

I suppose it would be because he used the words his counteymen along with those of many other countries doing the same when they migrated to the new World…
Can you show me where history fits Mexico and Brazil to allow your supposing a remote possibility?
Before this happens think to chicken little and the sky falling…
it will be then people should know it is time to stand and fight and the enemy is within…

edit on 9-7-2023 by 5StarOracle because: Word

edit on 9-7-2023 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I suppose it would be because he used the words his counteymen along with those of many other countries doing the same when they migrated to the new World…
Can you show me where history fits Mexico and Brazil to allow your supposing a remote possibility?
Before this happens think to chicken little and the sky falling…
it will be then people should know it is time to stand and fight and the enemy is within…

I'm just saying there was not United States or even colonial America before Nostradamus kicked the bucket. Spain had colonized Mexico, the Caribbean, Florida and a few other places in central and South America and Portugal had colonized Brazil. If Nostradamus was talking about some country in the New World, it would likely have been one of these, rather than the US; that is all I am saying. I'm not claiming any country's history, New World or otherwise, follows his predictions.
Never mind that people take his predictions to mean whatever is convenient at the time. Please, give me the precise and literal prediction he made for this or anything else, not just someone's claim that he predicted this, that or the other thing.

You're the one claiming N prophesied that a million man army would invade the United States, not me. As I have already written, there was no such thing as the United States at the time of his depth, and I would bet you dollars to donuts that he never used the term "the United States", or its translation from Latin or French.

Bringing up Chicken Little claiming the sky is falling, and in the same sentence suggesting some kind of massive insurgency in the US is coming, seems like a rather awkward mixing of metaphors. And standing up to fight the enemy within sounds suspiciously like some anti-American militant rhetoric. Who's the enemy within, your political enemies? Then that's very unAmerican and sounds like seditious talk coming from the likes of Jefferson Davis and the rest of his traitorous rebel rabble.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You’re very good at supposing things…
Like how you suppose I’m an American
Or the extras you throw in for theatrics…
The sky falling was used instead of me saying when planes and lots of them fall from the sky as a precursor to what immediately follows…
The enemy will be within America at that point…
The time to fight will be at hand…
It will be actual Americans who will have to fight for themselves there will be no time to wait for help…
Also if you want to know something I know learn some manners and ask nicely…
Go do your own homework and stop assuming things and supposing you have the answers to things you don’t even know anything about…

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You’re very good at supposing things…
Like how you suppose I’m an American
Or the extras you throw in for theatrics…
The sky falling was used instead of me saying when planes and lots of them fall from the sky as a precursor to what immediately follows…
The enemy will be within America at that point…
The time to fight will be at hand…
It will be actual Americans who will have to fight for themselves there will be no time to wait for help…
Also if you want to know something I know learn some manners and ask nicely…
Go do your own homework and stop assuming things and supposing you have the answers to things you don’t even know anything about…

Well, if you're not an American, you sure spend a lot of your time worrying about it. You telling me my inference about your nationality is wrong, or was my supposition correct?

Yeah, didn't catch your "chicken little the sky is falling" allusion to planes falling from the sky. Still don't see how it applies. Last time I checked, chick little was talking out his hat, but you seem to be taking planes falling out of the sky seriously. Is this some kind of weird 9/11 reference? If so, again, you seem to think a lot about America if you aren't an American. And those planes falling caused the US to go to war and break a lot of international laws as well as federal ones, including the constitution.

Or are you talking about some other, vaster falling of planes? Beats me, and I could really care less. Your attempt to talk all cagily and vaguely about your apparent prophesies does no more for me than Nostradamus's. Furthermore, people who tell others to do their homework and figure things out for themselves, rather than just speaking plainly and explaining what they're talking about, and backing it up with some facts does even less for me. This tact seems to be what the Qanon people were doing sometime back, and it didn't work too well for them either.

Don't think I was being rude to you, just giving you my take on things, and disagreeing with you some. Evidently that offended you. And no, I am not going to ask politely, with cream and sugar on it, what on earth your alluding to.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

like anyone would come and help us.
when we go Western Civilization goes with us

Islam and Beijing can fight over what's left.

interestingly there's a Bible prophecy about a 200 million man army led by the 'Kings of the East' invading the Middle East.
Chinese coalition coming to take the oil? they really need oil you know.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gordon Chang speculates on who is sneaking across our borders

www.realclearpolitics.com... ith_asia.html

China is in distress. The Chinese people are trying to get out of their country. It's extreme pessimism and a failure of society.

In that number, there are males of military age unaccompanied by family members pretending not to speak English traveling in packs of between 5 and 15. Those almost certainly are saboteurs. They are being placed in the United States because on the first day of a war with Asia I believe they will commit acts of sabotage against us.

Mr. Chang graduated from Cornell and has spent many years in Asia.

we don't know who is here, where they are, and what they are doing. Biden's FBI is too busy trying to take down Trump to bother protecting the homeland.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join