It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Allegedly Threatened Chinese Official With His Father's Power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I don't think there is an expiration date on the purloined classified docs over by the corvette. They aren't like a cartoon of milk. They are still of value to somebody, after being out of office, and still need an income stream.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: FamCore

If that WhatsApp message supposedly took place in July 2017, Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time and so, obviously, was Hunter. Exactly what power was being abused?

Yes of course nothing to see here , No wrong doings , Nothing Treasonous
So long as Joe is Selling out the country as a Private citizen then all is good .
The Guy was a Senator for 50 years and a Former Vice President in 2017 , Mate that is not a Private Citizen , If you have a Secret Service Detail then you are no longer a Private Citizen . They don't provide Secret Service for no reason ......

And if you have troves of classified state secrets dating back to 1974 stashed in offices homes and garages along the eastern seaboard. Lets add that to the lis.....private citizen my ass.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

You are right, I don't have a problem with anything that Don Jr. or Jared did. I don't care at all if Don Jr. wants gossip, i.e. dirt on an opponent. Oh, noooooose! Its not like he had any kind of influence on the FBI to investigate unfounded gossip or even a good solid hot lead.

And Jared knew the transition office was crawling with bugs. And by then they knew Obama admin was spying on their every move. The Russian said, no, we can postpone speaking until after the inauguration.

Im not upset by this at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: FamCore

If that WhatsApp message supposedly took place in July 2017, Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time and so, obviously, was Hunter. Exactly what power was being abused?

Yes of course nothing to see here , No wrong doings , Nothing Treasonous
So long as Joe is Selling out the country as a Private citizen then all is good .
The Guy was a Senator for 50 years and a Former Vice President in 2017 , Mate that is not a Private Citizen , If you have a Secret Service Detail then you are no longer a Private Citizen . They don't provide Secret Service for no reason ......

And if you have troves of classified state secrets dating back to 1974 stashed in offices homes and garages along the eastern seaboard. Lets add that to the lis.....private citizen my ass.

WHAT JOE DID WITH THOSE DOCUMENTS to gain favors, cash, and misc valuables, is so chilling, District Attorney John Lausch said it was over his head, and asked AG Garland to appoint a Special Counsel to uncover and investigate all the foreign entities Joe Biden sold secrets to, and what he received in return. In January 2023, Robert Hur took the baton and formed a team to start digging.

Congress is requesting an update from Special Counsel Robert Hur: judiciary.house.gov...

So far...crickets?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A reply earlier said Biden wasn't in office, what was the crime? Extortion maybe??? It is amazing how some people cannot see the forest for the trees. If you changed the name to Trump and his son, this person would have no problem calling for a complete investigation.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xerleh
A reply earlier said Biden wasn't in office, what was the crime? Extortion maybe??? It is amazing how some people cannot see the forest for the trees. If you changed the name to Trump and his son, this person would have no problem calling for a complete investigation.

The News Media has been so conditioned to not doubt what the Biden Admin says, don't expect the MainStream News to begin using their brains, so long as AG Merrick Garland keeps saying there's nothing there...that Hunter and Joe are honest, and the DOJ is of the highest integrity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join