It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the shape of proteins requires an engineer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Aye, that is my position too. Far more going on in the hidden side of life than we know.

The "greys" I described as working with living substances such as the proteins. Yet that should not be too much of a surprise as humans do that too in their genetic and chemistry labs, and will learn to do so in the future to a greater degree.

The ordinarily intangiable "fairy folk" as I call them, have worked with the human consciousness for aeons. I can go into depth in how they do that.

So the question arises; what are "greys"?

I am well aware they are akin to the Fae, Nature Spirits and the fairy folk. I would take an educted guess and suggest they are what is termed The Phenomenon by some people. There was a wonderful movie with John Travolta by the same name.

The unseen side of Nature herself has largely been disgarded and forgotten. Untill the scientists start to take notice of what is unseen and accept the fact they are not the experts they think they are, science will remain ignorant.

As this thread implies in the title; the evidence is there for all to see, yet some do not wish to see it.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join