It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of Being That Landed In Las Vegas Backyard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Love me a good Alien Thread , Lets keep this alive , I sense a disturbance in the force.
edit on 15-6-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just came across this video on tiktok .. there’s nothing behind the fence

vm.tiktok.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well I will say it's at least been interesting, especially when now the local news there is reporting that the police set up cameras all over the families property....There's something too it all ,what I'm still not sure...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
ThisYouTube channel has all the details and photos/videos in one place!

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
there are no indications that picture was taking in the same environment as the original footage

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As I pointed out on the other threads, the upper half moves like a marionette, and the hands never articulate. The hands literally look exactly like those on a marionette, so it could be someone wearing the suit as an upper that's controlled from above by a puppeteer, and the fishy looking fence is a down scaled model to make the faux cryptid appear gigantic.

Or, based on my own experiences, it could also be real.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonnyDeath
As I pointed out on the other threads, the upper half moves like a marionette, and the hands never articulate. The hands literally look exactly like those on a marionette, so it could be someone wearing the suit as an upper that's controlled from above by a puppeteer, and the fishy looking fence is a down scaled model to make the faux cryptid appear gigantic.

Or, based on my own experiences, it could also be real.

I feel the most weird thing is why those Aliens would be here in the backyard checking primitive trucks, for what reasons. It makes no sense, really. But again, it could be real.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join