It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Guy Is Wrong If He Is Right Lord Help Us All Canadian Prepper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I thought the mudpit was over, and personal insults not allowed..interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Hi boozo. If I recall correctly that comes from an US attendant to the 2016 Singapore IC meeting. On special occasions senior representatives of the IC (the intelligence community comprising all spy agencies) gather to discuss key issues pertaining to global security. Last meeting was on June, 3rd, 2023, in Singapore.

On the 2016 meeting they were discussing the risks of using AI decision support systems in environments plagued by UAPs that could be misinterpreted as missiles or hostile objects, creating a high-risk situation that could lead to nuclear escalation. Seven years later they are still having the same debate. Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes, this helps clarify a bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

LOL

edit on 16-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

Your vanity is showing.

edit on 16-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Please, eat your crow:

IC Members Meeting - Singapore 2023

Your stupidity is showing.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Perhaps something you take into account here is the "magnetic excursion" where our magnetic poles are shifting. The magnetosphere is our protection from cosmic radiation and has weakened by 25% according to some sources.

Atomics have electromagnetic pulses. I would guess that too many at once would not be good for the magnetosphere.

If the magnetosphere were to collapse we would be facing not only fallout, but also cosmic radiation.

Then ecological collapse would be certain.

To achieve the extinction of all life on earth, the timing of atomic war with the magnetic excursion might just do it.

I'm no expert, but it seems logical to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Things are getting more "sporting" but dont think we are quite there yet.

Keep checking local news, Chinese "tourists" are starting to show up and try and "accidently" gain access to places they arent supposed to be.

I think the fuse is lit but its not to the quick just yet.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So we are to believe that a serious war is going on, with all those red lines being crossed? all the time the home governments have dropped all semblance of any democratic process and brought in mandates to vaccinate the whole population under duress except the Legal and Government mp's? At the same time handing over national sovereignty to the WHO to coordinate the next pandemic, whilst bringing in policies that will cause shortages of essential necessities. Again at the same time refusing a coordinated inquiry into all the excess deaths running at wartime levels. Along with Putin taking charge of the mass of humanity under the BRICS umbrella when a Globalist sits in neutral Switzerland saying that China will be the model for the New World order........ Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Huh how did you get that...

Things are getting more "sporting" but dont think we are quite there yet.

Keep checking local news, Chinese "tourists" are starting to show up and try and "accidently" gain access to places they arent supposed to be.

I think the fuse is lit but its not to the quick just yet.

From that..

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They are already using AI-controlled Missiles.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

We're going war again according to this guy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join