It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detoxification using Chlorine Dioxide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Exactly my concern!
Dr's run all the tests but come up empty. To confirm a biofilm issue there is a very specific test most Internist's aren't aware of. Dr. Costerman's work how a biofilm infection affects a human & his work on how to treat it was groundbreaking.
So many people in frustration over going to the Doctor's repeatedly, yet never a answer but the patient definately knows their sick plus they also hve a boatload of what appear to be random symptoms is common.

The video isn't long yet 100% legit information. It's also only 13min long.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01

originally posted by: Timber13

Doesn't your liver do a great job at detoxifying your body?

Everything else is just hogwash.

Folks need so sit down and spend some actual time researching these bogus claims. "Detox" is a fad and a bogus one at that. All of this snake oil can't do anything your liver already does.

Maybe you can provide some data on how your liver gets rid of malaria?

Please share that and enlighten us with your genius...

Ok "Genius". You realize (Mods) this is like calling someone an idiot, right?

You really should do your own homework. This literally took me 4 seconds to pull up on google. First entry, mind you.

Natural immunity to malaria is directed against the blood stages of Plasmodium parasites, and the spleen is a key effector for parasite killing through production of free radicals and phagocytosis by activated macrophages.

Once Again - Human Body For The Win

I wanted to school you on the difference between detoxing and immunity but I figure you're already needing a good bit of work on your "smawt".

But hey... If you want to drink bleach - Be my guest. One less in the gene pool.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Folks need so sit down and spend some actual time researching these bogus claims. "Detox" is a fad and a bogus one at that. All of this snake oil can't do anything your liver already does.

It took me about two minutes to find evidence that chlorine dioxide has pretty decent antiviral activity even in small amounts in water. Aren't Pubmed and NIH legitimate research institutes? I know that NIH research is misused by those who want to profit by prestige or monitary gain, but their research is usually legit if it is utilized properly. It is the twisting of that research that is a problem. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now you will find another NIH article from earlier in 2021 stating there was no evidence it worked, but that article I listed is in late 21 and it is real evidence. It appears that the NIH was blasting all claims saying there is no accepted evidence in 20 and early 21, especially with disinfectant sprays like Pinesol and lysol killing the virus on surfaces...which they proved it always did when those companies got the covid virus to test it against. Remember when they said only alcohol at a high percent effectively killed the virus and that there was no evidence anything else did? Well, it appears most cleaners actually killed the virus.

You do not use much chlorine dioxide, about the same amount you use if you want to purify water with it which is not a problem. Like anything, the proper amount is medicine, too much can be bad for you.

When the liver gets toxins in it it kind of shuts processes down to protect itself and shuffles the toxins into storage in fat cells attached to the liver till it can have the time and strength to deal with them. Or it just lets them pass through so it does not die from overworking. That information is in quite a few medical articles on liver function. The liver has multiple areas and creates many enzymes, some can be dampened for stuff like this by the liver and there are some meds that man has created that can do this too. Meds created by identifying the metabolic and enzyme processes involved.

I might use chlorine dioxide for purifying water, but I know enough ways to fight viruses naturally so I don't think I would need to use that. I suppose I could get some tablets to use in my basement water bottles that I have in case the power goes out here...we have a pump. I do have iodine drops for that, and for treating the fish tank and as a supplement if I need more iodine, It is medical grade iodine, it is colorless too and I got that for multiple purposes..but it is expensive because it is medical grade.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Bleach. And people thought that Trump was being imbecilic...

The only imbecilic is how unbelievable narrow-minded and intolerant people have become (or maybe always were?).

So the op presents some personal experience. And instead of taking this personal experience and thinking "hmm, let's take that a new data point and investigate", this comment is so stupid and ridiculous.

I guess you have never heard about "the dose makes the poison". Give me just ONE thing that you can consume in unlimited quantities without harmful effects. Even water consumed in too high of a quantity will kill you. Without water, however, you will die. Not to mention drugs and the extremely small range of dosages there.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes.
No.

Yes, the liver is a miracle worker and detoxes your body.
No, not everything is hogwash. There are, of course, ways to support the functions of your body and there are ways to harm those functions.

Thinking that nothing what you do will have an impact, either positive or negative, on your body is beyond ridiculous.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Humic Acid as Graphene chelator. For some reason Ukraine's Chernozem is very rich in it.
edit on 30-5-2023 by Gentzen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

I'm fully with the OP: bleach good đź‘Ť
Seems like I express myself badly or something.

As to the thing that can be ingest with neither limit nor harm: Tunisian dattes.
edit on 30-5-2023 by Gentzen because: Smoothening.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I wont address anyone specifically since all of you really need to understand this...

Remember this guy?

He was a lot like you all. Instead of drinking bleach, thinking silver was the miracle wonder drug. Guess what?

He was wrong.

People will jump on anything made of snake oil. Matter of fact, the way some of you push this stuff, you taking the chance of being personally responsible for ending someone's life. I hope you realize that. That being said - All of these arm chair biologist and scientist on this forum pushing this sort of thing is dangerous and I hope to high hell you're held responsible.

This is no different than the media pumping this kind of crazy. Some of you are readily eager to try it.

But as I've said - Be my guest. You can claim ignorance on my part but I seriously doubt it. Ignorance is drinking bleach.

This (ATS) was a lot different than what I'm seeing, when I first read threads in this place. THIS was not allowed. THIS is stupidity and will get someone in trouble.

Next you'll be telling me Tide Pods cure cancer. Remember those guys? That's what this reeks of.
edit on CDT5406bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Jun 2023 14:54:12 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join