It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOT: Academic cancelled and prohibited from publishing in mainstream journals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
British professor of mathematics and computer science has been cancelled and prohibited from publishing in mainstream academic journals. Normal Fenton is a professor of risk information management in the school of electronic engineering and computer science at Queen Mary-University of London with a stellar career and with over 300 publications in journals and author of 7 books.

Professor Fenton has challenged the mainstream covid narrative resulting in him being unable to publish in any of the mainstream academic journals. The acceptance of publications in peer-reviewed journals has gone down to zero in the last few years and he can't even public in pre-print journals. Sounds like the ministry of truth is not happy with his views on covid and the official narrative.

I found this video by Dr Campbell: www.youtube.com...

MOT = Ministry of Truth
edit on 26-5-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

that's the antithesis of science. If your views cannot be challenged, they aren't really scientific at all, they are propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree strongly with what you said.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah, go against the narrative and all your knowledge and expertise is out the window. I think everyone who is anyone that wants their information put out to the public, regardless of the platform or the information they're sharing, should just begin by stating:

I love how the governments across the world handled the Covid pandemic and the FORCED vaccines were a great idea......

And then move on to what they're really trying to say. It's gotten so bad, you could be *Walter C. Willet and be shut down if you went against the Covid narrative.

*The best scientist in the world is Walter C. Willett from Harvard University with an h-index of 389. 9 out of 10 best scientists on the list work in the United States. He's an American physician and nutrition researcher and a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. So if he were to publish a paper regarding new nutritional health standards or the benefits of a certain medication for xyz treatment, he should put that 'claim' out beforehand so his information would be accepted and acknowledged.

Clown world indeed.

edit on 4631202300000031bFri, 26 May 2023 11:04:46 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Imagine you are an academic and want to publish your well-resourced work but first you must get approval by the ministry of truth!

It says a lot about the current state of affairs in academia and the peer-reviewed process.
edit on 29-5-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Yeah, go against the narrative and all your knowledge and expertise is out the window. I think everyone who is anyone that wants their information put out to the public, regardless of the platform or the information they're sharing, should just begin by stating:

I love how the governments across the world handled the Covid pandemic and the FORCED vaccines were a great idea......

And then move on to what they're really trying to say. It's gotten so bad, you could be *Walter C. Willet and be shut down if you went against the Covid narrative.

*The best scientist in the world is Walter C. Willett from Harvard University with an h-index of 389. 9 out of 10 best scientists on the list work in the United States. He's an American physician and nutrition researcher and a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. So if he were to publish a paper regarding new nutritional health standards or the benefits of a certain medication for xyz treatment, he should put that 'claim' out beforehand so his information would be accepted and acknowledged.

Clown world indeed.

It's just unbelievable how corrupt the peer-reviewed process has become over the years

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Look at what happened to Jordan Peterson for criticizing leftest narratives. U of Toronto wanted to re-educate him in DEI or have his psychology lisc. revoked. All because of tweets/words and his personal opinions. It’s absolute insanity what they’re trying to do now. Orwellian to say the least.

I agree fully with Pierre
twitter.com...
edit on 1-6-2023 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Look at what happened to Jordan Peterson for criticizing leftest narratives. U of Toronto wanted to re-educate him in DEI or have his psychology lisc. revoked. All because of tweets/words and his personal opinions. It’s absolute insanity what they’re trying to do now. Orwellian to say the least.

I agree fully with Pierre
twitter.com...

Re-education or cancelling

join