It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US lawmakers introduce bill to combat normalization with Syria's Assad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
US Lawmakers mostly hawks are hating that Syria is being stabilized.

The US lawmakers had now introduced a bill to combat normalization with Syria's Assad's govt.

Despite the fact after 9 years of the proxy war in Syria which the US/UK govt had both supported Jihadist groups to overthrow the Syrian govt in Syria.

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia had being trying to bring an end to the conflict in Syria which had being going on for the past 9 years.

The only ones that still dont want the conflict to end in Syria is the US govt and the lawmakers which they only prefer the so called Syrian opposition and majority of them made up of different Sunni Jihadist groups to be taking over Syria.

US lawmakers introduce bill to combat normalization with Syria's Assad

A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers introduced a bill on Thursday intended to bar the American government from recognizing Bashar al-Assad as Syria's president and to enhance Washington's ability to impose sanctions - a warning to other countries normalizing relations with Assad.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

why is it you seem to support these dictators who have near 20years in power, I cant stand any politician full stop, so living under the rule of an Assad or Putin for 20 years would drive me insane, sounds horrific.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Lol from "not muh president" straight to "not your country's president cos our corporate master says so" ...?

Since we're hopping timelines and shared psychoses, I'm just gonna do the Tony Stark Infinity Gauntlet Snap now.

#Psalm13

What the heck is a full stop comma?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

why is it you seem to support these dictators who have near 20years in power

So you would rather support the radical jihadist groups in Syria? to take over Syria?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Your Typical Moderate Jihadist in Syria
Jihadist Group Takes Over Strategic Town in Northwest Syria

Qaeda chief annuls Syrian-Iraqi jihad merger

9 Jun 2013

edit on 11-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

, so living under the rule of an Assad or Putin for 20 years would drive me insane, sounds horrific.

Cry me a Crimea.

You had no problem With the American, some Euporean govt working and supporting the dictators in the gulf states the same dictators which had being killing innocent Yemenis with American weaponry,sanctions and causing suffering on innocent Yemeni civilians.

some on here scream Putin or Evil Assad.
You have no issues with the gulf states tyrants which had being killing LGBTs and other minorities groups.

Just recently the Saudis had just punished a few local tribal locals for their opposition for a construction of the Saudis the line project.

Saudi Arabia is planning to execute three local tribe members who opposed its futuristic Neom-megacity project, UN experts warn

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I cant stand any politician full stop

Yet you still believe the propaganda from the Media about certain conflicts, war.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

wait what, where did I state any of the nonsense you just rambled on about in your 3 replies to me

here is the jist of what i said

I would not like to live under any dictator for 20 years such as assad or putin and I hate all politicians

now if any of your ramblings are relevant to those words feel free to post them again

edit

dam, as i was typing you made it 4 replies to me, i cant keep up sorry
edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago511202345 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

(post by chris_stibrany removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I cant stand any politician full stop

Yet you still believe the propaganda from the Media about certain conflicts, war.

Don't you as well? Kind hard to point the finger at US propaganda when you repeat Russia propaganda. Perhaps if you tried criticizing Putin, your opinions would have a bit more weight.

And I think we all know full well of the U.S. hypocrisy and imperialistic war efforts. I'd say a large amount of people will criticize the U.S. often on here.

Imagine if I tried criticizing Russia but always supported U.S. war efforts and propgaganda. Would you take me seriously?
edit on 11-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Team Joe, and Joe in particular, are not respected by a single world leader at the moment. That's a remarkable thing, no one cares what they think or do.

As for sanctions, this will matter not when Syria Joins BRICS++++++++

The entire world is changing, especially in the ME.

All of Team Joe's foreign policy stooges at the moment...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is the globalists plaything.

One of the last truly fertile scenarios where all the 'players' profit hand over fist, maintain a faux-economic control, and completely dominate the game. Were there no money to be had, no 'status' to sell, and no legitimacy to be engendered, these people could live in peace. As usual there is always a litany of 'they did this' 'he did that' and the usual childish 'he started it!' ... Always ending in the death and destruction of civilians. Funny how that of all things works out as universally true... everywhere.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie
I had to end reading after you posted this.

Russia propaganda

Just like how CNN and MSNBC accusing anyone of spreading Russian propaganda for not sucking up to your hawks who had being pushing the following.

-American hawks in DC had being pushing an military inevertion in Syria under based false pretexts to regime change the Syrian govt.

For not kneeling down to the Arab Spring, the Arab Spring protests which the US/UK supported across the middle east and into countries where the governments weren't in line to the American agenda in the region.

-The propaganda that you are believing and supporting Ukraine are the same the ones that lied about the war in Iraq and yet you believe the media on Ukraine.

I think we all know full well of the U.S. hypocrisy and imperialistic war efforts. I'd say a large amount of people will criticize the U.S. often on here.

What the US is doing in Ukraine is pushing imperialistic agendas in Eastern Europe and look.

Now they want NATO to open up another front in Asia with an office in Japan.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I am not going to take your political poly on here.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Its to bad and a shame that Russia prevented by Militarily intervening in Syria, they prevented Syria from becoming a failed state like currently Libya is.

The media has forgotten all about the failed state which Libya is.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Now they want NATO to open up another front in Asia with an office in Japan.

If opening a office means plans for a war what about those illegal chinese police stations discovered in various nations ?

Got any opinion on that ?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Putting America and it's agendas aside, do you believe Putin and his regime's decision to invade Russia is justified and moral?

My point is that you always point the finger at America, but Russia is the country that invaded Ukraine.

Sure, the U.S. has its imperialistic agendas. But so does Russia.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Political poly what?
Polyamorous?

new topics

top topics

join