It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Insurance As A Topic We Can All Agree Is Broken

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

Yup, healthcare is broken, and it's all part of the long-range plan. It's one of the benefits of living below poverty level, along with energy, daycare, advanced education, energy and housing assistance.

The perks for part time employment and living below poverty level are quite rewarding for the less incentivized among us; it's the replacement for the multi-generational welfare families.

P.S. If you thought this would be a safe, less controversial/volatile subject you thought wrong.
Thanks for caring & contributing . I would prefer you seek civility going forward.
Peace ☮️

Because I stated this would be a volatile subject with passionate views? Ok.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

Yup, healthcare is broken, and it's all part of the long-range plan. It's one of the benefits of living below poverty level, along with energy, daycare, advanced education, energy and housing assistance.

The perks for part time employment and living below poverty level are quite rewarding for the less incentivized among us; it's the replacement for the multi-generational welfare families.

P.S. If you thought this would be a safe, less controversial/volatile subject you thought wrong.
Thanks for caring & contributing . I would prefer you seek civility going forward.
Peace ☮️

Because I stated this would be a volatile subject with passionate views? Ok.
There has been only one racist or angry post by starfox .
So far it has been very informative & civil

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

THANK you. CANADAS socialized healthcare is a pipe dream.. Enjoy your life they will give you 10k grand 90 days to spend it and plow 10-20 hookers for 100bhat a piece in Thailand with the money have a great time than go kill yourself GREAT IDEA GUYS.. (*cough* maybe it is just me projecting the hooker Thailand fantasy anyways) Yall get the point You can go to #ing bhahams mommas bali mali where evs EUTHANIZE US ALL NOW Thanks TRUEDUE oh you so liberal oh you so sweet!!

Canada’s health “““service””” has a lot of problems but I don’t think they pay for people to enjoy the services of Thai prostitutes and then kill them. Or their holidays to Bermuda then kill them.

Worse ways to go though I suppose.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Did you know that after paying an insurance premuim, being involved in an accident and settling a personal injury case that the insurance company is legally able to recoup their costs from the settlement?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Healthcare was an affordable purchased commodity until the government stepped in and claimed it to be a right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join