It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Wave Bot Net

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If you watched the video you would have seen that it is literally happening right now one twitter and spinning up for this current election.

I seldom use it. My point is that bots probably won't last long.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: RickyD

I think we all suspected this was happening. It's kinda obvious when it's active.

Confirmation is good though.

Thanks for posting.

YOu see it all the time on twitter, youll get hundreds or thousands of people all posting the same EXACT line, many times with the same mistakes, and all within minutes of each other.

Its considerably lessened since Elon has come around but its still a problem.

You also have tons of these people who are being paid by the left and the right, although its cleared the majority are on the left. They all do the same thing and all talk about the same subject within minutes of each other Harry Sisson(a kid claiming to be Gen Z champion), Brooklyn Dad, Chris Mowrey ( a Kid as well), Brian Krassenstein, Adam Kinzinger, I could go on forever. And its been proven that these people take money from the DNC and other donors to keep up their posts.

the grift is huge on Twitter , and yes its on both sides

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Aside from paid for posters this is an actual bot net though. Something 1 person can run and something only 1 person or group is paid for. My biggest question is can anyone trace it back to who operates it. That's the biggest curiosity is have with it.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I guess we will see...but so far they are here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join