It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom - The Empire is Imploding: Adam Driver @UAPIntel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I found this on another board and thought I would share some current event DOOM that is not just politics. This is a really good list.

Appears France is ditching the $ as well: France becomes the first US ally to ditch USD for Yuan

iwblogs.com...

twitter.com...

The Empire is Imploding:

1. Raytheon Director dies in plane crash
2. Classified Pentagon Ukraine and Middle East docs leaked
3. Saudi openly divorces USA and ties nuptials with Iran and China
4. De-dollarization trade agreements signed
5. Taiwan strait controlled by China

6. Yemen war coming to an end
7. Israel overwhelmed by Hezbollah and Hamas
8. Regime change in Pakistan about to be reversed
9. Syria welcomed back into the Arab states
10.Russia almost done in Bakhmut, nearing victory
11. Belarus getting tactical nukes

12. France slowly getting kicked out of African states
13. Honduras breaks with ties Taiwan, adopts one China policy
14. Leaked Jan 6th video shows Biden gov lying to American people
15. Iran getting SU-35s, countering Israeli aggression

16. Azerbaijan cucking, unable to war over NK due to Iranian resistance
17. China domestic chip manufacturing advancing rapidly
18. American banking system on brink of collapse
19. UAE considering reducing ties with Israel due to Al-Aqsa violations

Only a fraction of it all.

20. Mass-protesting in France, Macron struggling to keep control
21. Sy Hersh release another bombshell piece on America’s bombing of Nordstream
22. Erdogan and Turkey getting more aggressive after US ambassador meets opposition leaders

23. UK engulfed in cost of living crisis, food and fuel becoming inaccessible to many
24. Brazil re-orienting policy to achieve BRICs+ dominance
25. SWIFT system alternative developed by Russia-Iran, increasing being adopted

26. An unusual increase in train derailments, factory explosions, chemical spills, and contamination events across the USA (due to maintenance issues AND foreign state operations)

27. Russian warship docking in Saudi Arabian ports for the first time in many years, indicating Saudi moving towards eastern nations to provide its defenses

28. AMLO in Mexico nationalizing key energy and oil industries despite protests from Washington, this is in the backdrop of increasing anti-American sentiment from Mexico

29. Malaysia in discussion with China to develop a new 'Asian Monetary Fund', an alternative to the neo-liberal and much criticized IMF - - potentially allowing many countries to escape America's debt trap

30. Demand for Zimbabwe's gold coins skyrocketing, following calls by African leaders to stop using the USD as a primary currency. Potentially the first of many steps leading to the creation of an African-led financial structure.

31. Iran enriching uranium to a level of 83.7%, bringing them closer to acquiring nuclear weapons and potentially causing key Israeli allies in the region to withdraw support for an Israeli military attack on Iran

32. Vassal states, such as France, begin to speak up against the Empire and its blackmail: Macron says "Europe has become more dependent on the United States in recent years, but it must strengthen its strategic autonomy and not depend on the extraterritoriality of the dollar."

33. Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Brazil considering the creation of a 'OPEC for lithium', in order to control market prices and eliminate the role and influence of Western companies in the global lithium market

This is all thoroughly researched, you can disagree with my phrasing or word choice of each event but the spirit behind it is the same. In terms of research, do your own, you have Google at your fingertips to verify.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So, how do you think the yen will do against the dollar?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I think when the $ goes, Most currencies will go.

That is why the Chinese and Russians are going hardcore into gold.

China's central bank puts the world on notice as it buys more gold; analysts at PDAC expect this is only the start of a new trend

Link

Focus
People's Bank of China buys another 15 tonnes of gold in January, third straight month of buying

[url=https://www.kitco.com/news/2023-02-07/People-s-Bank-of-China-buys-another-15-tonnes-of-gold-in-January-third-straight-month-of-buying.html]Link2[ /url]

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It is looking like Klaus Shwab was right and the NWO will be led by China by design.Who would have thunk that.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Marcon is a weasel he will grovel to whoever he thinks will keep him in power.

That said the day they tied the dollar to oil a clock started ticking down to its end, it was always going to end, 12 out of the last 16 years we had weak leadership and showed that we as a nation were functionally incompetent.

Something I always heard in the military, doesnt matter if you know what you are doing lead... dont just spin your tires pick a direction and go.

I am sure it was from teddy roosevelt. "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."

so 12 out of the last 16 years we had no direction, add in the 8 years of bush for bad direction and you have a solid 20 years of no leadership or bad leadership and a great pissing away of our nations blood, sweat, tears, and treasure.

Why would anyone want to continue to tie themselves to our fortunes, when we have shown under certain party leaders that we will not stand by our allies.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if, in this 'brave new world' our children and grandchildren will even know what they're missing.

Us old folks will be leaving on a pretty sad note.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Suddenly the bullion dealers are having supply chain issues and are running low on gold and silver. The PMs are backing notes for the billions of people that are now in the loop a revaluation of the metals is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I hope you guys have been preparing for this. We knew this was coming for several years.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I hope you guys have been preparing for this. We knew this was coming for several years.

As much as possible.

I don't have a bunker or missile silo unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
First I would like to say that on today's news the Chinese aircraft carrier released five Jets off the airplane fully loaded for war time events.
It's starting to heat up to to where people may actually think it's not only an exercise but a real exercise in real time.
I don't have any current info on the situation in Taiwan detailing more exact events that are happening around near Chinese aircraft carrier at the moment.

Also have you seen the value of the Euro it's at 135 Euros to the end or maybe it's to the dollar and it was just recently down way down so something's cooking on the foreign exchange recently.

People can say what they want to say but the American dollar is here to stay it only takes one little event by Chinese government to screw up and everybody that's fallen into the the exchange of the Chinese money to their current money against the US dollar will realize that again it's another m i m spider web trap.

On a side note m i m for May is coming very close and it's funny if it's not funny actually it could be very serious if May is the month that something really happens but actually April was the world's most biggest event basically in my lifetime other than the wars that past president was actually indicted that is if that had happened in May then obviously I was right there something big would happen but in it it happened in April and it was just 24-hour news here overseas so it was not downplayed at all it was big heavy disastrous news for American society.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well I've been saying recently about those people with money and just not Americans okay but those people with money are trying to get in this country with some kind of business type Visa because they know something is happening that Japan seems to be probably more stable if in the event something really crashes the world economy but the problem is Japan relies on imports.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It is looking like Klaus Shwab was right and the NWO will be led by China by design.Who would have thunk that.

Immediately after China's President Jing Ping Xi Eleven awarded himself the "President for Life" title (about) 3 years ago, he started laying some really long-term plans...like building entire islands for China's fast-growing military to use as launching points.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

In my opinion, it's a Trojan horse for China... By globalizing China, it may weaken the hold of communism, and allow for greater openness to other nations, tourism, immigration, and economic opportunities.

This has the potential to drastically alter the current face of China.

Money is a powerful weapon.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Immediately after China's President Jing Ping Xi Eleven awarded himself the "President for Life" title (about) 3 years ago, he started laying some really long-term plans...like building entire islands for China's fast-growing military to use as launching points.

It's true about those men made Islands but actually those men made Islands can be taken out within probably less than 18 minutes completely taken out I might say.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Remember when Trump said that Europe needs to start paying their fair share???

Remember when Trump also called out, "Macrons foolishness"?

A real President like Trump has been in the game since the 80s. He knows how backroom deals work and peoples personality.

Trump knew all about this LONG before anyone, then people give him crap about the truth, fast forward TO NOW....

....lmfao

You see? Everything that Trump said has come to pass, why is that?

Nevermind the fact that Macron is looking to deflect from his own issues and troubles domestically.

I'll say this, the Rise of the Pax Americana era was the result of a war torm europe and the fact that the US was the sole country standing with a 100% manufacturing base.

The Pax Americana era has been relatively peaceful, seeing no major world wars, but the usual regional hotzones.

At some point, the world would devolve back to a Multi Polar world stance, all vying for competition and treasure. Some will be signed on, others subjecated.

We are entering a new era where China seeks to lead the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Where does that leave the US?

We may need to resort to "Isolationism" and reset ourselves. Inact a No Fly Zone and fire upon any vessel entering American space.

Let the world find out about a post America world. Sure. China and russia will gobble things up.

Then one day, when the darkness falters, America could once again rise up and take the reigns of a free world.

...just like America before WW2, a passive stance.

top topics

join