It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Dept. of Defense Contractor Discusses Bigfoot Sasquatch Capture Plans;

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The thought that mankind wants to explore and learn falls on deaf ears in this corner. Oh, there are some idealistic individuals that sincerely want to explore, blaze trails and learn more about our world and even space, but I wholeheartedly believe the obsession with money will ALWAYS trump this desire via the NEED to preserve the cash flow, the status quo, per se, or to ensure career. I suppose it sounds like I'm saying I do not believe in mankind anymore, but that's not it. It's the power structure and it's ability to control, bury, buy-off or erase that trumps any hope, should such discovery or headway be made.

I do not believe ANY agency that states it is working towards finding Sasquatch or even discovering it. No way! If anything I believe the government would bury any discovery or capture for the sake of preserving any connected forest economy. In fact, it wouldn't necessarily have to be a government moonlight deed. Industry and corporations have their own clean-up crews for those moonlight issues.

If one happened to shoot a Sasquatch and reported it? It would take very little to control and misrepresent that matter, to the shooters ultimate demise, either literally or figuratively.

I believe Sasquatch is known in the dark shadows of power but kept quiet. I believe bodies have been discovered and possibly live subjects as well. What was found out in and of itself may have shaken the foundations of our arrogant accepted mainstream science and all the moneys associated with it. It comes down to the moment you come face to face with one and how you get out of it because nobody official will bump forward the experience.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Thank you for directing me to that Humphreys incident. That is my first time hearing about that.
I have an older brother that is convinced he saw one during a military field exercise he always sends me local links of sightings and leaves books at my house about the subject.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
www.amazon.com...=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fiction.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Fair enough.
The genre of Sasquatch is & has been quite the clown show for 50yrs. Fortunately that's changing. The biggest problem is unless someone see's one themselves it's just easier to shuffle the topic into "Who cares?" territory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join