It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus REALLY a Communist? What IS the preferred Biblical political system?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No, He was not a communist or any kind of politician. He was apolitical. He was a Rabbi and a Torah Jew. That was His identity.

I am Christian and I don't want to be in a commune and a collective. I like to do it all solo as I feel suffocated and held back in groups. There must be a place for me also. I noticed every time I mucked in it was me doing more mucking in than the others. Paul noticed that too if you read his words. He said he had to work hard as he watched other Christian members being lazy and not doing anything because it was the end anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintmentThis issue is far more important than history, so I posted an answer in the "Other Current Events" subforum.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
So to get started then, was Jesus a Communist?

No, he was a monarchist, imho, worst than a communist, I mean centralized government (communism) is flawed, but monarchism is even more centralized that that, it is dictatorship.

His daddy, according to that story, is king and all should bow to him.

He is next in line but since the king is alpha and omega the best he could do is play the part of a sacrificial lamb, to get his dad more followers.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join