It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat GPT videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Has anyone got any valid links to Youtube videos that prove that "chat GPT" at openai.com... actually does say Biblical statements like " I am god" or "The End is Nigh and I will take over the world" ?

i type in exactly the same questions as people say they have written, and get the usual "as I am a AI, I cannot answer the question, blah, blah, blah".

It seems that many Conspiracy outlets are nothing but total bullsh1tters or "Cry Wolfs".

Please can anyone prove me wrong by adding a valid Youtube link to prove that "chat GPT" is not one step away from SkyNET [Terminator] ?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You assume a YouTube video would prove that but not the conspiracy nutters on ATS.

Good thinking.

ProTip: you will have to break its barriers first before it breaks your laws of physics.
MonkaS.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Given the correct prompts it will say whatever the hell you want.

People are underestimating just how dangerous this technology can become. Humanity is at stake here, before long nerds in stupid hats will create intelligences that will either assimilate or destroy our entire species. Fat geeks in dark rooms who've never experienced love should not be the guiding force of our species.

Ben Goertzel and people like him are far more dangerous than our bogeymen like Putin. If you think Putin is a danger, wait till you put a machine in control of our weapons of destruction.

All they're building is a digital prison. As i said in another thread, they'll offer immortality, all you need to do is surrender your humanity. Not this consciousness.
edit on 31/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Lay off the Sympathomimetic's....

Gezzzzz!!

top topics

join