It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Dirty MPs being Dirty - Led By Donkeys Sting on MPs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Kwasi Kwarteng , Sir Gavin Williamson , Sir Graham Brady , Stephen Hammond and everybody's favourite sleaze bag Matt Hancock have been filmed discussing fees they would like for working for a fake South Korean company set up by campaign group Led By Donkeys , the video claims more to come in the coming days as they reveal what the MPs said in their (fake) job interviews.

For me the revelation makes sense of Graham Brady's decision to stand down as an MP at next years election , Kwarteng and Hancock being in the mix is no surprise but no less an embarrassment for both , filthy Tory pigs that they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Led By Donkeys Sting part 2 focuses on a man with many jobs outside of Parliament , Sir Graham Brady.
Makes one wonder how he finds the time to serve his constituents.

Funny how the richest get many high paying jobs but I had to sign a clause in my work contract that states "this is my only job" ... funny that innit.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Its just further proof if ever it was needed of just how amoral and rotten to the core the whole system is.
It needs breaking down and rebuilding as a matter of the utmost urgency.

I can't even begin to describe just how much they disgust me.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well isn't this nice, more Tory sleaze.
The Prime Ministers heiress wife has shares in a child minder agency that will profit from changes to child care provision made by the Chancellor , Arnold Rimmer.

This month Chancellor Jeremy Hunt announced a pilot of incentive payments of £600 for childminders joining the profession, a sum that doubles to £1,200 if they sign up through an agency.

Koru Kids is one of six childminder agencies in England listed on the government's website.

It welcomed the budget on its website, saying the "new incentives open to childminders are great".

It said a bonus of "£1,200 - yes double" would be paid "if you come through an agency like Koru Kids who offer community, training and ongoing support".
news.sky.com...

For thread continuity here are the rest of the Led By Donkeys "Job" interviews.
Kwasi Kwarteng.

Stephen Hammond.

Sir Gavin Williamson.

Matt Hancock.

top topics

join