It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell on what they knew and did it anyway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It looks like Doc Campbell is getting more pissed off in every vid he is doing. He is going through a document put out by the government, and even with its redacted bits, he shows signs of alarm in a subtle way that should have us concerned. The main push comes down to the autoimmune deficiencies that are coming to light, which were telegraphed by the tin foil hat-wearing brigade in the early days of the Mrna experiment. The man is obviously as concerned for his own health as for everyone else's. Plus being upset with the grounded institutions he based his early claims on during his pro-vaccine stance, where he had assumed that they had done their due diligence. It is now turning out that they had not even checked a few of the glaringly essential things out.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He should be concerned with his health. Although he may have gotten a saline dose or a much lower mrna dose. The lower doses probably take longer to do damage and might only result in chronic conditions that lower life span instead of of a 3-5 year death window, etc

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I always liked this guy and watched his daily updates during Covid. He always seemed to have a passion for the truth and reported the numbers on a daily basis. He has a recent video about excess deaths in the most vaccinated areas and to see a guy who has always been level headed and pro vaccine telling us something is wrong should get more attention than it will. He's one of the good ones and I doubt that even the biggest vaccine lovers will find any dirt to throw on him, though I won't be surprised when someone tries. Just looked he has 2.78 million subscribers, hopefully people are listening closely!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for sharing.

A far cry from when I first saw his clips so long ago but good he has stuck with things and offered the service of translating so much scientific jargon into layman's terms for us.

He does look a little sad though.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's not funny, for every vaccine-damaged person it affects a lot of people, the problem is that when you go to the doc to get some relief they haven't got a clue how to treat it, even if they are wise enough to admit it is vaccine damage. The problem is incremental and growing in scale as every week passes. It is also a human tragedy www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

John Campbell has just posted the fourth video about this TGA report......this time it's a discussion about it with Professor Clancy.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

John Campbell has just posted the fourth video about this TGA report......this time it's a discussion about it with Professor Clancy.

Yeah, I think a lot of doctors know whats going on but the whole aspect of denial isn't going to be easy to over come.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It seems a bit late in the day, but in December 2021 they knew the amounts of the lipid particles that were distributed throughout the organs of the body when they said it stayed at the injection site. It apparently was tested for four days and the amounts seem to stabilize www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This is particularly disgusting. They obviously knew of the potential harms and ignored them while lying their arses off. I listened to the head of the TGA answering evading questions from a senator, what an ignorant and arrogant piece of work he is.

It's becoming more and more obvious that intentional harm was at play with these drugs. Incompetence and corruption, while no doubt rife, aren't a viable overall explanation. As to the end goal I don't know, can only speculate.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
He's one of the good ones and I doubt that even the biggest vaccine lovers will find any dirt to throw on him, though I won't be surprised when someone tries. Just looked he has 2.78 million subscribers, hopefully people are listening closely!!!!

I agree he seems a man of integrity and I think would be a great educator.

Unfortunately he does have pro establishment detractors. Namely from a very strange woman that could easily be Delores Umbridge's twin, only on steroids. Not so much on the spectrum as much as completely fallen off the far end of it.

I wouldn't link directly to her (unless it was to make obvious that inept people without any common sense can also be well educated), but here is a quite reasonable fact check of one of her fact checks of Campbell. Joomi (the blog author) is being very kind and reserved here, she doesn't deserve it.

joomi.substack.com...

top topics

join