It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection over me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for this.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, Sovereign Lord, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever.

This is something I like to put anywhere it is I might hang my hat.
So I'm just going to hang this here for now.

Consider this my personal philosophy and metaphysics about anywhere I take up residence.

Sam 729

I am fortunate to be able to buy my residence where I first open myself up upon entering any residence for sale for any negative vibes. If there are any negative vibes I don't buy the house.

However, when I was helping move my daughter into her apartment I felt a negative almost 'evil' vibe there, so I did a cleansing ritual and it was still there. So I had to bring out the big guns, that being my mother's holy cross which she gave to me, which I used to exorcise whatever it was. I left the cross with her and when I visited many times after that, it's not that it was gone, rather it was more that it was held at bay. Was it my indoctrinated or true faith which enacted God's protection or was the perception change my doing? A question that won't be answered in my life time.

<< 1   >>

join